Wade is at fault as far as it concerns Demarcus Ware

khiladi

Reaction score
If Wade was calling the defense from the very beginning of the season, I seriously think Ware would be at 24-25 sacks right now....

Damn you Wade!

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Did I actually see Wade flip flop Ware from the left side to the right? Now lets see him attack a guard or two. Better late than never I guess.

khiladi

Reaction score
All I gotta say is, Wade deserves his props. Hell, Anthony Henry is ballin' out there and Greg Ellis is unleashing his inner-beast. Oh, and Spencer seems to be playing lights out on the run as well. I see him in on every tackle.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I truly believe that Ware has an outstanding shot, at this point, to set a new NFL record. Of course I'd rather have the W's so I'm more focused on that. :)

khiladi

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2496591 said:
I truly believe that Ware has an outstanding shot, at this point, to set a new NFL record. Of course I'd rather have the W's so I'm more focused on that. :)

This looks to be the dominating defense we were waiting for. I just hope Wade doesn't think that he has to relinquish defensive coordinator duties thinking that it isn't something a head coach does.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
khiladi;2496560 said:
If Wade was calling the defense from the very beginning of the season, I seriously think Ware would be at 24-25 sacks right now....

Damn you Wade!

Not happy if you don't have something to cry about I see.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
khiladi;2496602 said:
This looks to be the dominating defense we were waiting for. I just hope Wade doesn't think that he has to relinquish defensive coordinator duties thinking that it isn't something a head coach does.

I agree but I still can't believe Phillips new how good this D could be but stood there doing nothing. That doesn't make any sense to me.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I'll consider him the real sack leader if he falls one short. The same way I consider Babe Ruth to be the real HR champ.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2496619 said:
I'll consider him the real sack leader if he falls one short. The same way I consider Babe Ruth to be the real HR champ.

Only if they could put BBguns opinion in the Hall of records.....

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
khiladi;2496587 said:
All I gotta say is, Wade deserves his props. Hell, Anthony Henry is ballin' out there and Greg Ellis is unleashing his inner-beast. Oh, and Spencer seems to be playing lights out on the run as well. I see him in on every tackle.
I think this is one reason our run D has been better the last five or six games -- that Spencer is so strong against the run. It's funny, we drafted him for pass rush and the 90 or whatever crazy number of tackles behind the line he had in college, but on first and second downs he looks like a big improvement over Ellis against the run.

bbgun said:
Wade was asked about the sack record today and mentioned Ware getting someone to fall down in front of him and give it to him. :muttley:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Norm said the Schemes really haven't changed but that Campo convinced Wade to let the Corner's play press coverage something Wade doesn't really like.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2496638 said:
Norm said the Schemes really haven't changed but that Campo convinced Wade to let the Corner's play press coverage something Wade doesn't really like.

Yeah, I heard Norm say that and almost posted how completely absurd it is. Norm claimed that Wade is a zone guy and doesn't like to play man, but Wade already said that he played almost exclusively man coverage at Buffalo when they were #1 in the league and how he wanted to do that here this year but we just had too many injuries and rookies early in the year.

So Norm trying to give Campo credit for something Wade didn't think of himself is beyond stupid.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jenkins played damn good as well, for his first game back. He didn't allow a single pass and everytime I saw him, he was blanketing his receiver. The 'long' pass play that was caught on Scandrick, even Scandrick had pretty damn good position. 8-10 I don't see Eli making that pass at all.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2496638 said:

Yeah, but wasn't it the players who went to Campo to convince him to play more press coverage?