Wade Is On ESPNnews In Presser...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jobberone;2496796 said:
Not true either. The ball was prematurely snapped. Several players didn't move which is why he got a safety.

Yeah, Gurode was the only one that knew the snap count!!

:laugh2:

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I thought Davis, Adams, and Proctor all had poor games last night. We're lucky Romo isn't badly injured(if his back isn't)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
5Stars;2496805 said:
Yeah, Gurode was the only one that knew the snap count!!

:laugh2:

:laugh2: but not funny. I could have killed them right then. I was stunned. How is it they can screw up on our on goalline so much?

risco

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2496517 said:
Proctor sucked. Wade is just being Wade and refusing to pile on a guy that he knows the whole world is kicking right now after he played so poorly.

Wade is probably just coaching. Part of coaching is to build one's confidence. Hopefully Proctor can see that the team really need for him to work hard every week and play solid football, jmho.

risco

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2496517 said:
Proctor sucked. Wade is just being Wade and refusing to pile on a guy that he knows the whole world is kicking right now after he played so poorly.

Wade is probably just coaching. Part of coaching is to build one's confidence. Hopefully Proctor can see that the team really need for him to work hard every week and play solid football, jmho.