Wade is reshaping this team

jr40usa

Reaction score
to his type personnel. Out with the old BP style in with what Wade likes.

In watching some of the Dallas games during the offseason downtime. I really notice how little help on defense Akin was. Most of the time he was not blocked but would take himself out of the play. Although he seemed like a nice guy.

As for Fasano, Curtis was a better TE. As we will see this upcoming season.

Good trade Jerry. I believe Jerry is finally getting things right.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
jr40usa;2051844 said:

In watching some of the Dallas games during the offseason downtime. I really notice how little help on defense Akin was. Most of the time he was not blocked but would take himself out of the play. Although he seemed like a nice guy.

Wade won 10 games with BP's player, I'd suggest he not go crazy, if that's the case.

I like Tony, but it's amazing how open you can get when Jason Witten is getting double teams in the redzone.

On one of his TD's, he was literally left all alone and he was still Romo's last read.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
jr40usa;2051844 said:

Curtis was better based on what? that is a foolish statement.

there were a number of times fasano was open but is so far down the check list of guys to throw the ball to, it went somewhere else.

Curtis cant block anyone. You may not like fasano, but saying curtis is a better player is pretty out there.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
jr40usa;2051844 said:

Yep. We're moving away from the stationary behemoths to a team with a lot more speed. On both sides of the ball.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
the only reason curtis had more touchdowns than Fasano was becuase Fasano was a better blocker and no one would even cover curtis some plays where Witten scored Fasano was wide open on the other side twice on the jets game

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dalboy;2051872 said:
the only reason curtis had more touchdowns than Fasano was becuase Fasano was a better blocker and no one would even cover curtis some plays where Witten scored Fasano was wide open on the other side twice on the jets game

the final two drives in the playoff game to, romo panicked and threw it down the field.

oh well.

Cleo lemon to anthony fasano.

championship.

sbark

Reaction score
thinking of the Gints playoff game.......

Maybe Curtis caught more TD's....cause he caught them when romo put the ball between his numbers.......

jr40usa

Reaction score
Bottom line, trading either one of these guys is a big deal.

Both players were going to be backups next year - if not one being cut before the season. A late 3rd pick for these guys is like a big spoon of Blue Bell icecream. Maybe not, but you get my point.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Jerry is reshaping this team

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
theebs;2051878 said:
the final two drives in the playoff game to, romo panicked and threw it down the field.

oh well.

Cleo lemon to anthony fasano.

championship.
hint hint wink wink lemon is a jaguar but it was still funny;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's just hope Jerry and/or Wade does not reshape this team into a big belly or wrinkled face.:p:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dalboy;2051895 said:
hint hint wink wink lemon is a jaguar but it was still funny;)

good catch.

Sorry my head is currently encoding. I need a re-render!

john beck to anthony fasano.

championship!

sago1

Reaction score
You can say all you want about Curtis being wide open but he catches the balls that a thrown to him. And to somehow imply Curtis only catches the ball because Romo puts it on the numbers to him, then I suggest you go back & watch our game against the Dolphins. As Romo going down by Joey Porter tackle, he throws to a Tony Curtis in the end zone who also going down. Great/headsup play by both of them. Can't tell you anything about Curtis' blocking except both Fasano & Witten improve their blocking under new TE coach (Jason Garret's brother); presume Curtis can do the same.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
sago1;2052096 said:
You can say all you want about Curtis being wide open but he catches the balls that a thrown to him. And to somehow imply Curtis only catches the ball because Romo puts it on the numbers to him, then I suggest you go back & watch our game against the Dolphins. As Romo going down by Joey Porter tackle, he throws to a Tony Curtis in the end zone who also going down. Great/headsup play by both of them. Can't tell you anything about Curtis' blocking except both Fasano & Witten improve their blocking under new TE coach (Jason Garret's brother); presume Curtis can do the same.
he also made a nice leap and catch against philly in philly

sbark

Reaction score
sago1;2052096 said:

Agree on Curtis........my point was more that Fasano dropped the sure TD in the playoff game vrs. the Gints......on a pretty well thrown ball.....