Wade is reshaping this team

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
theebs;2051855 said:
Curtis was better based on what? that is a foolish statement.

there were a number of times fasano was open but is so far down the check list of guys to throw the ball to, it went somewhere else.

Curtis cant block anyone. You may not like fasano, but saying curtis is a better player is pretty out there.

I recall Curtis sealing the edge on quite a few runs. You keep saying he cannot block but i completely disagree.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2052151 said:
I recall Curtis sealing the edge on quite a few runs. You keep saying he cannot block but i completely disagree.

I didnt see it. I have been through this season with a fine tooth comb recently. he rarely played unless in a 3 tight end set or when fasano got the concussion agains the eagles.

and we didnt block too well in the second half against the eagles at home.

he is a good athlete and can play a role, if he had to step in for witten we would be in trouble.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2052216 said:
hey theebs, hows that vid coming along?

It will be up in the morning. I am encoding the final part. part 6. I will post all 6 parts in the morning!

MONT17

Reaction score
the fact that we r comparing stats and or ability of a undrafted player to a second round draft pick says alot about both players!!!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
sbark;2052136 said:
Agree on Curtis........my point was more that Fasano dropped the sure TD in the playoff game vrs. the Gints......on a pretty well thrown ball.....

The ball was deflected at the last second by the DB covering him, which I'm sure was a factor in the "dropped" pass.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I have a feeling we're going to add some guys with some secrious wheels today, I'm not going to be shocked at all if we go after DeSean Jackson. Our offense needs a guy that can stretch the field, not necessarilly make big plays but just keep safeties honest so they can't box in Witten and T.O. again next year down the stretch.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2052350 said:
The ball was deflected at the last second by the DB covering him, which I'm sure was a factor in the "dropped" pass.

No it wasn't. The ball was between his numbers (no deflection) and no contact was made until right after it hit him in the chest. I believe it was a linebacker that hit him. It was a solid shot and it was immediately after the ball hit him in the chest, but one needs to make that catch. I saw the rookie WR Steve Smith hold on after getting drilled by a Cowboy in that game. Fasano, like Crayton, didn't step up in that game. Having said all that, I'm not too happy about trading away a young player that had potential and thinning out our TE position in the process. I hope this is part of some master plan to get the real Roy Williams or something.