Wade Phillips Sideline Demeanor...

Reaction score
Dare I say it...HE ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE A FREEKIN' COACH TODAY!!!

Pissed during mental errors, not showing that stupid grin everytime the team scored, and basically looking like he actually DEMANDED MORE!

Where has this been? Lead by example Wade! Demand perfection and DO NOT EVER BE STAISFIED! oday was the first day I have ever seen you look like jobs were on the line...(let Stewart be the cheerleader now that you strip play calling from him)...

Campo appears to have coached up the DBs, and even Houck got his head out of his *** and coached the line up this week. I understand that December will be tough, but it looks better...

Just drop Bruce Read and really be ready to go!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
He still isn't the guy I want around next season. This was a two win team today. I might change my mind after the next few weeks. This stretch is were
coaching will shine or tell us we need a change.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I did notice that he looked pretty solemn even after we scored today.

And he was chewing out that ref pretty good, too.

Very odd for him. I wondered if anyone would notice that.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2447840 said:
I did notice that he looked pretty solemn even after we scored today.

And he was chewing out that ref pretty good, too.

Very odd for him. I wondered if anyone would notice that.

Ya sure he didn't have a Turkey leg in his pocket?;)

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2447812 said:
He still isn't the guy I want around next season. This was a two win team today. I might change my mind after the next few weeks. This stretch is were
coaching will shine or tell us we need a change.

Absolutely correct regarding a two win team...but he did not show that big stupid grin like he would against cincy...a 1 win team...he finally showed that he expected more against a crap opponent...it's a start.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was in a testy mood because his goiter was acting up...or maybe it was the gout.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2447856 said:
Absolutely correct regarding a two win team...but he did not show that big stupid grin like he would against cincy...a 1 win team...he finally showed that he expected more against a crap opponent...it's a start.

He's probably thinking ahead to Pit. That is a true test for this team.
Plus he knows he's running out of time if he don't produce IMOP.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
He was probably just grouchy because he had to miss his turkey dinner.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bach;2447889 said:
He was probably just grouchy because he had to miss his turkey dinner.

An educated guess says he is not missing turkey dinner this year, or any other year. :laugh2:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I noticed his demeanor after the second touchdown. It seemed as if someone was in his ear. Who does he communicate with in those headphones anyway? I know John Garrett is one of the guys in the booth.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447927 said:
I noticed his demeanor after the second touchdown. It seemed as if someone was in his ear. Who does he communicate with in those headphones anyway? I know John Garrett is one of the guys in the booth.

John Garrett was telling him that his pants were too high and too tight.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xWraithx;2447931 said:
John Garrett was telling him that his pants were too high and too tight.
:lmao: Imagine listening to that annoying voice for four quarters.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447927 said:

Jurha was calling the defense.:D

cowboyed

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2447909 said:
An educated guess says he is not missing turkey dinner this year, or any other year. :laugh2:
His sports bra was chaffing him something terrible.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah it's a two win team. Gosh I remember a time not to long ago when it was just a two win Rams team we were facing.

No such thing as a given in the NFL. It's shocking that there are still fans who either refuse, or simply can't, understand that fact.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2448036 said:
Yeah it's a two win team. Gosh I remember a time not to long ago when it was just a two win Rams team we were facing.

No such thing as a given in the NFL. It's shocking that there are still fans who either refuse, or simply can't, understand that fact.

I think the point was Choice looked good against them. They are a two win team. I would hope he looked good late in the game against them.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2448028 said:
Jurha was calling the defense.:D

Jurah?

Welcome to our country, nonetheless.:D

I think that even ol' Wade knows he needs to act proactive. Or like other coaches.

Wade is irrelevant.
His players are so good, they will win whether Wade is on the sidelines or not. Jerra has assembled an array of talented athletes that even Wade cannot impede.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Whoever it was that said that Wade Phillips looked like a giant baby, i hate you. I can't unsee this now, and it disturbs me greatly.