Wade Phillips Sideline Demeanor...

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2447756 said:
Dare I say it...HE ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE A FREEKIN' COACH TODAY!!!

Pissed during mental errors, not showing that stupid grin everytime the team scored, and basically looking like he actually DEMANDED MORE!

Where has this been? Lead by example Wade! Demand perfection and DO NOT EVER BE STAISFIED! oday was the first day I have ever seen you look like jobs were on the line...(let Stewart be the cheerleader now that you strip play calling from him)...

Campo appears to have coached up the DBs, and even Houck got his head out of his *** and coached the line up this week. I understand that December will be tough, but it looks better...

Just drop Bruce Read and really be ready to go!

After the crap you spewed out last week, I was curious if you were even a fan. But this is a quality post. I agree completely.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
DIAF;2449540 said:
Whoever it was that said that Wade Phillips looked like a giant baby, i hate you. I can't unsee this now, and it disturbs me greatly.

I think Wade is learning and growing.

I think more of Wade these fat days as more like the Campbell's Soup boy with the red cheeks.

Eddie

Reaction score
I think Wade needs to start chest and back bumping his players.

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2450116 said:
After the crap you spewed out last week, I was curious if you were even a fan. But this is a quality post. I agree completely.

wow...i have your approval...Lord Jesus i am finally ready...take me at your will...

:)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bach;2447889 said:
He was probably just grouchy because he had to miss his turkey dinner.

Maybe he finally saw his daughter's movie. :eek:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
DIAF;2449540 said:
Whoever it was that said that Wade Phillips looked like a giant baby, i hate you. I can't unsee this now, and it disturbs me greatly.

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/t2wadesi.jpg

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2449491 said:
Jurah?

Welcome to our country, nonetheless.:D

I think that even ol' Wade knows he needs to act proactive. Or like other coaches.

Wade is irrelevant.
His players are so good, they will win whether Wade is on the sidelines or not. Jerra has assembled an array of talented athletes that even Wade cannot impede.

I think you were a fan last December and Jan right?:)

I know what you mean, but they still need a coach to get them there.