Wade: "Looks like Henry and Spencer will play"

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Yea, I heard on the talking Cowboys show that henry was fine, even dunking a football over the goal posts during practice. They also said that Spencer would probably be a go as well, although it is hard to tell with him because he shows no emotion ever.

Everyone else should be same as last week.

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Wow... Spencer is a huge addition to this defense. He'll have to re-introduce himself to Eli, much like his initial introduction in the opener last season.

Henry better be fully healed, I can't imagine him being any slower.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
thats all fine and dandy but what about Jason?

bootyhunta

Reaction score
the kid 05;2385682 said:
thats all fine and dandy but what about Jason?

Wade said they wouldn't know till the end of the week. It will probably be a gametime decision.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
bootyhunta;2385689 said:
Wade said they wouldn't know till the end of the week. It will probably be a gametime decision.

id much rather him sit if it has to go tell game time

BigD

Got 5? We do!
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2385717 said:
man, I am excited about a healthy Spencer

Yeah me too. He just needs to stay healthy. He's shown a lot of promise to be an impact guy, just stay healthy!!!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Man I hope Spencer can stay healthy. We need him badly because I really think he could be the perfect compliment to Ware. Ellis seems to be a few steps off this season.

And about Henry...meh. I almost don't want to see the guy out there because he is a huge liability in coverage.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2385802 said:
i'm glad henry is playing because any depth is nice...

That's what I'm thinking. I'm glad he's playing, but after watching the rooks step up last week, I'd like to see him in a situational role as a backup. Hopefully, his questionable injury will relegate him to just that.

Jake0

Reaction score
Yeah... please only use Henry for depth purposes, let the youngsters run the show.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I understand the angst about Henry but he's forgotten more football than the rookies every learned combined. He's our best hope for turnovers and he makes plays. But I think Scandrick and Jenkins can both be better esp Scandrick.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2385804 said:
That's what I'm thinking. I'm glad he's playing, but after watching the rooks step up last week, I'd like to see him in a situational role as a backup. Hopefully, his questionable injury will relegate him to just that.

hopefully in the slot on Kevin Boss