Wade: "Looks like Henry and Spencer will play"

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2385788 said:
Oh Yeah on the Spencer...

Oh Crap on Henry...

Word.

If I see Henry out there hobbling around like he was doing most of the last two seasons I am gonna go thru the tv.

He stinks as it is and if he's just trying to be a tough guy on half a leg it's only going to hurt the team.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
listen to you people. the rookies had 1 good game against a poor receiving core. giants have good wrs and we need henry.

Jake0

Reaction score
No thanks, if Henry was playing like he did his 1st year here then I'd agree but his best days are well behind him. He hasn't been the same since that groin injury during the Parcells days when he was crying because it hurt so bad. He just gets abused much more than he helps these days. Wouldn't be surprised if the 10 yard cushion strategy is based around Henry honestly.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Rampage;2385950 said:
listen to you people. the rookies had 1 good game against a poor receiving core. giants have good wrs and we need henry.

Henry is SLOW and plays 30yds off the damn ball. His corner days are over but I'd luv to see him at safety....

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2385990 said:
Henry is SLOW and plays 30yds off the damn ball. His corner days are over but I'd luv to see him at safety....
why? he's slow and injury prone.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2385950 said:

Funny how the Bucs were touted as having good receivers until Dallas shut them down (not by you necessarily, Rampage). Now all of a sudden, they aren't that good. I thought Antonio Bryant was the second coming the way the media and some posters here went on about him. And Galloway returns. Woo Hoo. Dallas beat them and all of a sudden, the Bucs are just an average team. But leading up to the game, they're defense was touted as awesome and Garcia was all that. Perspective sure does change quickly.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2386010 said:
Funny how the Bucs were touted as having good receivers until Dallas shut them down (not by you necessarily, Rampage). Now all of a sudden, they aren't that good. I thought Antonio Bryant was the second coming the way the media and some posters here went on about him. And Galloway returns. Woo Hoo. Dallas beat them and all of a sudden, the Bucs are just an average team. But leading up to the game, they're defense was touted as awesome and Garcia was all that. Perspective sure does change quickly.
at the very least the bucs wr core is average compared to the giants wr core. and my main point was it was 1 game. everybody wants to sit henry just cause the young'ns had 1 good game.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2386024 said:
at the very least the bucs wr core is average compared to the giants wr core. and my main point was it was 1 game. everybody wants to sit henry just cause the young'ns had 1 good game.

Burress is good, but he hasn't had a noteable game since about wk. 2

Amani Toomer seemingly catches 1 ball a game

Steve Smith is alright

I don't know what you find so special about their WR corp

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Rampage;2386024 said:

While I agree that its foolish to anoint the rooks ready after one solid performance, I think the idea of Henry being relegated to a nickel role may be due more to the fact that the one good game that the rooks had...is one more than Henry has had this year. Unfortunately.

It's just a desire to see the same product we saw last week. It's not supernatural. ;)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2386029 said:
Burress is good, but he hasn't had a noteable game since about wk. 2

Amani Toomer seemingly catches 1 ball a game

Steve Smith is alright

I don't know what you find so special about their WR corp
Burress is a probowler and better than tampa's wrs combined.

Toomer is an old craft veteran.

Steve Smith is an up and comer who will replace Toomer when he retires.

I live in ny and see every giants game.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2386038 said:
Burress is a probowler and better than tampa's wrs combined.

maybe 6 weeks ago

Rampage said:
Toomer is an old craft veteran.

and he play like he's old

Rampage said:
Steve Smith is an up and comer who will replace Toomer when he retires.

I live in ny and see every giants game.

again, Steve Smith is alright, nothing special

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://i185.***BLOCKED***/albums/x208/samck4/Cowboys/henry-1.jpg

http://i185.***BLOCKED***/albums/x208/samck4/Cowboys/Spencer-sack.jpg

Here's to a repeat of success...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2386045 said:
maybe 6 weeks ago

T.O. hasn't been anything since week 2 but yeah i'm sure he'll never get out of his slump either:rolleyes:

and he play like he's old

true but he can still produce(see the 4th and 1 play last week)

again, Steve Smith is alright, nothing special
he's only in his second year but he makes plays.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2386118 said:
10.3 yards a catch

0 TDs

Michael Irvin's bust in Canton shivers
wow nice stat. hey we had better stats than them last season and look how that turned out.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2386125 said:
wow nice stat. hey we had better stats than them last season and look how that turned out.

wha...

the point is you're exaggerating the Giant's WRs

cowboyz

Reaction score
steve smith is like wes welker. he gets open. if henry plays, i bet they attack him with smith a lot.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2386133 said:
wha...

the point is you're exaggerating the Giant's WRs
:laugh1: and you're exaggerating our young corners. but i see the giants games every week living in NY. you sound like most of the people here last season who kept underestimating the giants.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2386143 said:
:laugh1: and you're exaggerating our young corners. but i see the giants games every week living in NY. you sound like most of the people here last season who kept underestimating the giants.

I haven't mentioned any of them

just trying to figure out why you're wetting yourself over the average, Giant WR corp, who have a dumb QB throwing to them