Wade said...

garyv

Reaction score
we will hopefully do better next week !!! that makes me feel much better.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh me too. That's awesome. I hope I win the lottery next weekend too. That would be just swell.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I refuse to listen to Wade, just seeing his face makes me ill. Listning to him is simply bad for my health.

kmp77

Reaction score
Just think, if we go 8-8 and miss the playoffs....there's always next season!!!! Whoooooooooo. And if we go 8-8 next season and miss the playoffs again...there's always 2011 season!!! Whoooo...we always have the next season to get better.....PHEW....now I'm releaved. There's allllwwayyyyyys time to get better. We can stop worrying about TODAY. Such a relief.

jgboys1

Reaction score
garyv;2993327 said:
Who would not be pumped up after hearing that..........:zzz:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2993340 said:
I refuse to listen to Wade, just seeing his face makes me ill. Listning to him is simply bad for my health.
same here. I change the Channel when his clueless looking face is on my tv. I laugh when people ask me if I watched Wade's pc. why would I? this guy says nothing worth hearing including injuries cause he can't even speak on those right.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wade's PC are dreadful. Now I'm not saying a PC has to be entertaining or fun (like they were with Bill) but I'm not willing to listen to dreadful PC's if the team isn't doing their job. If we're winning, and winning big games and championships, I don't care how dreadful a PC is.

I mean, look, I'm sure New England fans hate how boring Bill's PC's are but they stomach them cause he's a winner. Same way I feel about Wade. If we would have won championships under him then I'll take all the piss poor, silly cliche, stupid PC's in the world. But when we're not and then you have to stomach that buffoon stumbling through a PC it's just too much.

It's like the guy has no heart. No Passion. No pride. I mean I'm sure he does, he wouldn't be doing it if he didnt, but the guy just doesn't show it. He always acts like everything is ok.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
garyv;2993327 said:

all we can do is try and get better.

group hug, anyone? :lmao: