Wade, what have you done (or not done) to my beloved Cowboys?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

:mad:
You and your stoodges, Campo and Stew, have reduced this keenly talented group of players and have turned them into an average team.
Good on stats. Overpowering at times.
But playing down to the level of the competition.

Why?

You, you Piggly-Wiggly-baked cupcake, Wade.

Your lack of leadership. Body language told it all.
There was Wade, on the sidelines most of the time looking (A. Confused B. (Mildly concerned or (C. a bit agitated.

And when you tossed that challenge flag on to the field did you have to do it in such an effeminate wave as you walked away?

And who was leading the team?

In a day when Romo, Witten, Gurode and Adams were looking like discombobulated blobs, T.O. stepped up on the sidelines and said what had to be said. Someone had to kick booty and yell at the players. Someone had to step up and it was T.O., because our coach Wade was in a trance of disinterested confusion.

Jerra, Wade will break you heart all the time. You are beginning to feel this. To sense this.
Fans, heed the ides of October and then November. By the end of December he will have broken your hearts too many times.

And let's not let Hudson off the hook for this horrendous display of line incompetence.

And, finally, men these are not tears of pepper spray squirted on me by that cute and irate clerk I tried to put the move on. These are real tears, my mein schottskies. Yes, tears of a clown but borne of being darn angry by heck!

Lastly finally, Troy Aikman spoke thus:
After a mistake-filled game, "The Cardinals got themselves off the floor and started making plays. The Cowboys did not."

Step up, men, mutations and recent parolees, and make the hurting stop. Sign up for the September 28 GROW/GROS Peasants Movement.
:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin​

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
utrunner07;2332246 said:
Off topic: What is GROW/GROS Peasants?

Get rid of wade = grow

Get rid of stewart = gros

I should sign up for the GROS, but not totally on the bandwagon for GROW yet.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
utrunner07;2332246 said:
Off topic: What is GROW/GROS Peasants?

My Zone Brother, it is the Get Rid of Wade/Get Rid of Stew effort. September 28 is the date of the Commanders game when it became apparent it would be a long year with Cupcake Wade.
The Peasants Movement is grassroots. No Lemmings, No Kool-Aid drinkers, no high and mighty don't-knock-Wade cupcakes of denial.
Just plain folk who want a new coach and a new direction.

I hope you fill out the paperwork and join. We need you. You get a cap and identity papers if the I Love Wade Faction stops you at some checkpoint. Sign up, the Cowboys need you. America needs you.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
The facts don't lie & it won't change until the team proves it wrong. Mr. Phillips seems like a real good guy but what the team needs is an NFL coach. Its a result driven league.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
ajk23az;2332250 said:
Get rid of wade = grow

Get rid of stewart = gros

I should sign up for the GROS, but not totally on the bandwagon for GROW yet.

I see that you are on the fence.
well, we can do it easy or we can do it the hard way.

Will this convince you to join . . . . .?

Just as I thought . . . .

utrunner07

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2332280 said:
My Zone Brother, it is the Get Rid of Wade/Get Rid of Stew effort. September 28 is the date of the Commanders game when it became apparent it would be a long year with Cupcake Wade.
The Peasants Movement is grassroots. No Lemmings, No Kool-Aid drinkers, no high and mighty don't-knock-Wade cupcakes of denial.

I hope you fill out the paperwork and join. We need you. You get a cap and identity papers if the I Love Wade Faction stops you at some checkpoint. Sign up, the Cowboys need you. America needs you.

:laugh2:lol, nice.

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
Hey, dumb***s...there's no D is stooges. Just kidding, I agree with almost everything you said. GROW!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sonny Koufax;2332321 said:
Hey, dumb***s...there's no D is stooges. Just kidding, I agree with almost everything you said. GROW!

That is quite alright, there. It is quite politically correct to call me dumb@ . . . because my head injury qualifies.

You, too, here is some paperwork. Miss Busty will process the paperwork and git your club periferinalia.

Let us grow and further the efforts of GROW/GROS (and soon to be GROW/GROS/GROC) and make the hurting stop.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2332334 said:
It was funny, it was Parcells that ruined the team, now it's phillips.

I am no mood to be patronized or fraternized.:mad:

Just let me say, in response, that Guy Lombardo ruined Canada!

You know, when you git a head injury, it makes you think.
Wade makes no sense for this team.

Dodger12

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2332280 said:

Gimme, while I was stewing all the way home from my local watering hole and cursing every slow driver in the passing lane, all I could think of was logging onto the Zone and joining the GROW/GROS movement. I tried to look up your original GROW thread but the mods disabled the search engine, no doubt to block your grassroots movement after such a horrid display of football. I'm glad you brought it back.

This team is undisciplined, weak and uninspired and has taken on the persona of it's head coach. Count me in as one of the loyal GROW supporters........

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dodger12;2332423 said:
Gimme, while I was stewing all the way home from my local watering hole and cursing every slow driver in the passing lane, all I could think of was logging onto the Zone and joining the GROW/GROS movement. I tried to look up your original GROW thread but the mods disabled the search engine, no doubt to block your grassroots movement after such a horrid display of football. I'm glad you brought it back.

This team is undisciplined, weak and uninspired and has taken on the persona of it's head coach. Count me in as one of the loyal GROW supporters........

They will stop at nothing.
I don't sleep in the same safehouse every night. I had to visit Jerra's plastic surgery to alter my features and am on the run. Just me and my assistant, Miss Busty, and the mimeograph machine.

Already we are receiving reports of GROW/GROS members being harassed and stopped for I.D. papers and being silenced. Our PM's with suggestive and plain ol' mean messages. (Yo mamas!)

But the movement will grow like the blob chasing down Steve McQueen in a diner. It will soon come to the mainstream and only the lemmings and kool-aid drinkers will be left to defend Wade while they continue their sadistic scheme to raise money for the Wade statue at the new stadium.

Rise up! Man the roadblocks. Pass the leaflets in Garland and Tahoka and San Benito and Wichita Falls! Take over the telegraph office! Man the barricades!
If every one does his part we can succeed. If we put our heads together we will get lice but it will be worth it to have a unified front against this Michelin Man, the Cupcake the Anti-Jimma.

Thanks and good to have you on board. Fill out the paperwork and git a cap and I.D. papers and pass the word.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
You guys are pointing fingers at the coach ,the blame game should definitely include all peoples wearing a uniform. Too much credit is going to the coach for this loss & not enough on the team.

braw

Reaction score
Garland powerplay;2332285 said:
The facts don't lie & it won't change until the team proves it wrong. Mr. Phillips seems like a real good guy but what the team needs is an NFL coach. Its a result driven league.

A real good coach like who? WHO? WHO? Bellichek with or without Brady?...Other than Giants, Titans, Bills, and Stealers everybody else has 2 or more loses. Before you bring up the Past and spout a Jimmy he did have the Walker Trade to help". Also Irvin was picked by Landry and he did not want to start Aikman( wanted Walsh) also wanted Blair Thomas and James Frances over Emmitt.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
braw;2332499 said:
A real good coach like who? WHO? WHO? Bellichek with or without Brady?...Other than Giants, Titans, Bills, and Stealers everybody else has 2 or more loses. Before you bring up the Past and spout a Jimmy he did have the Walker Trade to help". Also Irvin was picked by Landry and he did not want to start Aikman( wanted Walsh) also wanted Blair Thomas and James Frances over Emmitt.

Oh, yeah.:rolleyes: What were we thinking?

I had Jimma confused with somebody who won TWO Super Bowls and could have won another. But, yes, by all means, lets stick with a coach who is 0-4 in the playoffs.

braw

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2332512 said:
Oh, yeah.:rolleyes: What were we thinking?

I had Jimma confused with somebody who won TWO Super Bowls and could have won another. But, yes, by all means, lets stick with a coach who is 0-4 in the playoffs.

he is retired move on turn the page the past wont come back. So what coach should we get that available.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
braw;2332523 said:
he is retired move on turn the page the past wont come back. So what coach should we get that available.

The point is not that Jimma would come back.

It is that Wade is the antiJimma.

We need a Jimma style approach to coaching. Feared and respected.

For starters, how about Jason Garrett? He is the future.
His offenses have kept us in most of the games.

He needs to start. The sooner the better.
Wade needs to go. The sooner the better.

Dodger12

Reaction score
braw;2332523 said:

Jason Garrett. I know it won't happen during the season but I want blood either way.