Wade's Coaching thus far

Rackat

Reaction score
Defense - B
He's getting them there, and Bryan Stewart is doing a satisfactory job. I think when we get TNew back full time, and Ellis at least on the field 20-30% of the time, we'll reach our zenith and plateau atop it.

Offense - A+
He's letting Jason do his thing, and it is paying huge dividends. If the soup tastes fine, don't mess with the cook.

ST - A-
Gotta love their Moxie! Kick it to Hester, see what we do to him!! Still, there is a little room for improvement.

So far, so good. I think if we make it to the playoffs, we're going to the Show. And I hope Wade gets the Lombardi his Dad always wanted to bring home.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The best thing he is doing is completely handing the offense over to jason garrett

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
He's got a pair on him, that's for sure. I love all of fourth down go for it calls.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
realistically he has probably surpassed everyones expectation thus far. im just happy we have instead of Norv Turner.

sago1

Reaction score
I know Shotty hasn't been successful in the playoffs but firing a coach who went 14-2 was stupid, particularly after letting his OC and DC leave for HC jobs. If the Chargers don't turn this aorund in time, somebody out there will lose their job and Turner won't be the only one. The Charger GM job might be available sooner then anticipated.

Rackat

Reaction score
That was definately a dumb move by the Bolt's GM. I heard some guy on the radio say "They fired a guy that can't win in the Post season for a guy that can't win in the Regular season."

khiladi

Reaction score
sago1;1667415 said:
I know Shotty hasn't been successful in the playoffs but firing a coach who went 14-2 was stupid, particularly after letting his OC and DC leave for HC jobs. If the Chargers don't turn this aorund in time, somebody out there will lose their job and Turner won't be the only one. The Charger GM job might be available sooner then anticipated.

Aren't you required to allow coaches to interview and leave, provided the move is upwards...