Wade's press conf call to washington press

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wade; wade did talk about trick plays that suisham knows what washington may call

wade; uh, yeah, nick was in a big slump and couldnt get out of it, we tried some guys out and suisham has hit high percetage of fgs; and was best one in crowd

on one he missed in dallas, one was a real long one;

wade; yeah, something that i had never seen before, but we felt good medically there wasnt a big problem with him, i was hoping he would play again

wade ; well he knows some trick play they might have and i think he called the one they had the other night;

wade; on spencer uh, he is a good player for us, started out playing first and 2nd downs and when greg moved on we let him play better

wade; no suisham told me they had some tricks plays and this is one of them before they ran it monday night;

wade; uyh, more important, win was more important than the critism, and put us in shape to control our own destiny and this one is more important then the last one;

wade; on letdown i hope not, and skins always play us well and we play them well

wade; well, im glad we won but alot of them had to with Commanders they had a good pass defense, i dont know what happened against the gaintgs, their going to come back and fight back and the london flethers are going to play well

wade; we think we are allrightin pass protection and the skins have 2 good pass rushers;

wade, we came out fairly well with injuries and bennett should be back;

wade on roy w...; yes, he works real hard at it, they work on it after practice too and miles austin has been just a tremendous jolt for us;

wade, he has played well, he doesnt text it to us and has played really well in the redzone;

thats it;

kmd24

Reaction score
nice job, joe. The last part was about Fred Davis:

press: Since you've been in Dallas, you guys were always preparing for Chris Cooley, until the last game. What have you thought of the Fred Davis kid that's filled in for him?

wade: Yeah, he's played well. He doesn't text to us or do those things - send pictures, but, yeah, he's played well, especially in the red zone. We're really concerned about that.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
kmd24;3169979 said:
nice job, joe. The last part was about Fred Davis:

press: Since you've been in Dallas, you guys were always preparing for Chris Cooley, until the last game. What have you thought of the Fred Davis kid that's filled in for him?

wade: Yeah, he's played well. He doesn't text to us or do those things - send pictures, but, yeah, he's played well, especially in the red zone. We're really concerned about that.

thanks kmd24, and merry xmas