WAF: Ravens vs Steelers

jwitten82

Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Pittsburgh goes undefeated, they get past Buffalo and it's a real possibility

Motorola

Reaction score
Appears PIT remains undefeated, and BAL drops to only one game above 0.500
--overlooked the fact that the Ravens were in 3rd place in the AFC East-----
behind The Browns!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Appears PIT remains undefeated, and BAL drops to only one game above 0.500
--overlooked the fact that the Ravens were in 3rd place in the AFC East-----
behind The Browns!

It won't get any better for them next week. At least this was reasonably competitive.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Honestly that was a great pass, not a contested pass. Hit him right where only he could get it

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah, but they don't really look that dominant in the games I've seen
Yep. They look like the worst undefeated team I've seen at this stage in a while. I wouldn't be surprise if they were defeated before the AFC Championship Game.

sideon

Reaction score
It won't get any better for them next week. At least this was reasonably competitive.
Why? It's not like Baltimore is going up against some juggernaut, also half the team was quarantined for this game and they were still competitive.:laugh:

ESisback

Reaction score
I don’t watch Pittsburgh that much, but here in Pennsylvania, they walk on water. The few times I’ve seen them, they were lucky to escape with a win. They’re easily the worst 11-0 team I can remember, but the Steelers have always been that way.

Pittsburgh rarely dominated anyone. They usually get exactly what they need, exactly when they need it. They built their whole winning tradition on freak plays, bad officiating, and lucky bounces, beginning with the “Immaculate Reception” in the 70’s. The Seattle SB was a gift from the refs; the difference in the Arizona SB was the virtually IMPOSSIBLE play when a DT had a 95 yard pick six; and Worthlessburger fumbled in the end zone, Miami recovered, but Pittsburgh got the TD! Remember the regular season game when we had them beat, but three flags in a row gave them a touchdown in the final second!

Dallas beat the Bills, a great team with Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas 52-13. THAT’S domination! Pittsburgh never did THAT!