Walk over ME Jessica !!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Boots Are Made For Walkin...... :omg: :omg:

Never did think Jess was all that until I saw this video.... :eek:

Yep...she would make me leave my ex wife FO SHO!

While she's undoubtedly a fine specimen of young womanhood, that girl can't sing worth a hammered crap... even Billy Ray Cyrus did a better job on that incredibly stupid song... h*ll, even Nancy Sinatra did a better job on it...

But it is fun watchin' her gyrate... LOL...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
silverbear said:
While she's undoubtedly a fine specimen of young womanhood, that girl can't sing worth a hammered crap... even Billy Ray Cyrus did a better job on that incredibly stupid song... h*ll, even Nancy Sinatra did a better job on it...

But it is fun watchin' her gyrate... LOL...

Bear - I wasnt speakin on behalf of her lungs full of air. It was the other lungs and trunk I was speakin on.

No the girl cant sing. But WOOOO :laugh1:

D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Trashy! :D

Silverhair - you dont' think that girl can sing?

She's got some great pipes ... but I agree that wasn't her best song ...

Get some Willie!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

This was not my first exposure to her "singing", pal... but even if it was, that song is EASY to sing, even folks with a half-octave range can handle it...

She's got some great pipes ...

LOL... go back and watch that video again, and look at the befuddled look on Willie's face while she's "singing"... you can almost SEE him thinking "what in God's name is THAT??"

All in all, gimme Salma Hayek strumming her guitar and singing to me in bed, like she did for Antonio Banderas in "Desperado"... no, she can't sing either, but I promise, I wouldn't care... ;)

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan said:
I would hit that so hard candy would fall out.

:lmao2:

Good one. Not everyone gets pinata humor.

By the way, I also developed some newfound interest in her when I saw this video. She's not my type in several ways, but any male would appreciate her performance in that video.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taking A song I really like and ruining it with that performance.

A EASY song to sing and making it sound like she is slut in heat....wow the vocals sucked.

She missed the whole idea behind the song.

She is eye candy I will give you that...but I doubt I could stand being around her after a few minutes unless I had a large role of duct tape to put on her mouth.

My wife watched some of that show one time and that girl drove me nuts with her stupidity...I hope for her sake she was just playing dumb but I got the feeling it was real.

Sometimes sexy is just not what a woman looks like....and sometimes sexy is ruined when some when they talk and ruin it because they are either dumb or have a very annoying voice ala the woman who played the nanny.

Maybe I should have just left the volume off while watching that video...but at the same time just cause a girl has a hot boddy and shakes her butt...it does not mean she is sexy, more to sexy then just a body and a jiggle IMO.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

A EASY song to sing and making it sound like she is slut in heat....wow the vocals sucked.

She is eye candy I will give you that...but I doubt I could stand being around her after a few minutes unless I had a large role of duct tape to put on her mouth.

My wife watched some of that show one time and that girl drove me nuts with her stupidity...I hope for her sake she was just playing dumb but I got the feeling it was real.

Sometimes sexy is just not what a woman looks like....and sometimes sexy is ruined when some when they talk and ruin it because they are either dumb or have a very annoying voice ala the woman who played the nanny.

Maybe I should have just left the volume off while watching that video...but at the same time just cause a girl has a hot boddy and shakes her butt...it does not mean she is sexy, more to sexy then just a body and a jiggle IMO.

You're right, BP.

Intelligence and a quick, perceptive mind is incredibly sexy, and I haven't seen any of that from her. I also prefer brunettes.

The butt-wiggling got the best of me and I lost some sense of perspective.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:
You're right, BP.

Intelligence and a quick, perceptive mind is incredibly sexy, and I haven't seen any of that from her. I also prefer brunettes.

The butt-wiggling got the best of me and I lost some sense of perspective.

Butt-Wiggling can do that to people...don't get me wrong I liked the butt wiggle lol

VirusX

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

THERE WAS A SONG?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
... that girl drove me nuts with her stupidity...I hope for her sake she was just playing dumb but I got the feeling it was real.

Maybe, just maybe, someone has, well, you know........banged her brains out?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

...the vocal on that track had "engineered" all over it. It's become a generic thing and all you have to do is plug in a different name - Britney, Jessica, Lindsay - whomever.

Just sing the darn song with some pipes and it should improve the performance.

Next, what was that with the additional lyrics? YEEHAW??? Did someone forget the actual thought of the original Nancy Sinatra song?

They should have resisted allowing her to butcher this song.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

She plays the dumb blonde act up as advised by her Dad who is her manager.

She's a local girl and is painfully annoying to listen to but quite easy on the eyes. I would def go with Selma Hayek tho.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
She was singing sound more like the people that get made fun of on american idol.
Plus Jessica is alright looking she is nothing great not ugly by any means but she not all that.

jman

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

She's got some great pipes ... but I agree that wasn't her best song ...

Get some Willie!

I think that's what Silver wants to give to her...LOL