Walk over ME Jessica !!!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Taking A song I really like and ruining it with that performance.

A EASY song to sing and making it sound like she is slut in heat....wow the vocals sucked.

She missed the whole idea behind the song.

She is eye candy I will give you that...but I doubt I could stand being around her after a few minutes unless I had a large role of duct tape to put on her mouth.

My wife watched some of that show one time and that girl drove me nuts with her stupidity...I hope for her sake she was just playing dumb but I got the feeling it was real.

Sometimes sexy is just not what a woman looks like....and sometimes sexy is ruined when some when they talk and ruin it because they are either dumb or have a very annoying voice ala the woman who played the nanny.

Maybe I should have just left the volume off while watching that video...but at the same time just cause a girl has a hot boddy and shakes her butt...it does not mean she is sexy, more to sexy then just a body and a jiggle IMO.

Uhhhhhuhhhhh.

I bet your wife is really pretty on the inside, where it all matters, right BP?!

:laugh2::lmao2:

(JK)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm still looking for the string that I strongly suspect is attached to her back to pull.