Walker: Garrett could be final spark to get Ezekiel Elliott deal done

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"For Garrett's sake"?

What a joke!

You're going to cave in and capitulate to their demands to save Jason Garrett's ***?

Good lord!
:facepalm:

If ever there was an example of "two wrongs don't make a right", this article is it.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"For Garrett's sake"?

What a joke!

You're going to cave in and capitulate to their demands to save Jason Garrett's ***?

Good lord!
:facepalm:

If ever there was an example of "two wrongs don't make a right", this article is it.
New math being practiced at Cowboys Central.

rynochop

Reaction score
My biggest takeaway from that is Garrett and zeke staying in contact, guess that's a positive

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Any coach would fight to have all his ducks going to war, especially if his axx is on the line. But I doubt he has that kind of pull with Stephen when comes to contracts. He couldn't save DeMarco Murray and yes I did try......

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that were to happen, we'd have to put some of the posters here on suicide watch. We know the players will play hard for him but for less money? The title of Red Jesus may return.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just dumb. Zeke will continue to hold out. Garrett's future with the team depends on 2019 being successful(whatever that means). Zeke doesn't give a damn about that, he only cares about himself.

Praxit

Reaction score
..there's a nasty line in there that reads, Cooper refuses to sign his contract. Maybe Garrett is worried about Mr. Cooper having a fit eventually, so getting Zeke back in will save his arse? Then you wonder if Mr. Cooper is making that heel problem a little bigger than it is? ..Stay tuned Bat friends, ...same bat channel, same bat time. ;)...