Wall Paper II Gallery

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I'm TRYING to organize things here...there's a ton of great work (thanks to everyone who has contributed) and I'll get it all organized over the next few days, I'll make sure I get all the Wallpapers that you guys have made into this thread with labels for the thumbnails...and I'll create thumbnails for those images that don't have them now.

In the future, we'll be setting up a more "user friendly" gallery...which will include step by step Photoshop tips as well...So if you have a technique you use, that you want to share, there'll be a forum to do so.

Until then, if you see somthing you like, click on the thumbnail, or right click on the images that don't have a thumbnail and voila, it's yours.

Another way to download these pics is to visit Jacs' site http://dallascowboys.tk/

If you've got a new wallpaper, please start a new thread so we're all alerted to that fact that a new wallpaper has been made...I'll include it in the gallery below as well.

Keep up the great work, it really adds to the site...

Ace of Spades:
DCWPBIG.jpg

JJ.jpg

BrainPaint

PLAYMAKER.jpg

CowboysDTcopy.jpg

Hood's:
http://img355.*************/img355/9074/roy16gp.jpg

http://img251.*************/img251/5523/royreturns6mg.jpg

http://img6.*************/img6/4161/runninl5pd.jpg

inevadropit:

roy1.jpg

keyshawnthrowback7kz.jpg

ju7lius4ag.jpg

piecestothepuzzle7sd.jpg

Irvinite

4201f4e8d94ba.jpg

41febae37a13f.jpg

41fad7ab3f7bf.jpg

juliuswallchrome8ya.jpg

emmittwall3fn.jpg

Jacs

SuperSafety 31

americasteamcopy0sk.jpg

terencenewman6ub.jpg

zorg222
royonfire22gs29fy.jpg

Juke:

Non Cowboy Stuff:

Inevadropit

dhall3wp.jpg

Jacs

Juke

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
very nice work guys, I hope to be adding some myself soon once I learn better :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
very nice work guys, I hope to be adding some myself soon once I learn better :D

It'll be nice to see some new faces adding work to the gallery...addicts love company :)

inevadropit

Reaction score
i'll make a few for cowboys zone, i guess mine aren't in the category because of the slam3 url in every wall i do :jints:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
inevadropit said:
i'll make a few for cowboys zone, i guess mine aren't in the category because of the slam3 url in every wall i do :jints:

*L*

No they aren't in because I'm a dunce and missed them...

I'll fix that in a few minutes.

Thanks

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Juke, these are *incredible*. Thanks so damn much !!!

Hey...you should join in the fun...it a great group back here in the Image Dungeon...everyone is always willing to help and to also offer suggestions...and you see the work of everyone here above; truly super stuff.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hey...you should join in the fun...it a great group back here in the Image Dungeon...everyone is always willing to help and to also offer suggestions...and you see the work of everyone here above; truly super stuff.
I definitely will. Hope no one minds, but I took the two desktop sized Witten backgrounds and put them on a t-shirt (one on each size), then ordered it for my 4 year old son. They look great on t-shirts and he loves them.

artur108

Reaction score
Hi juke i am Arturo from Guadalajara México i fan dallas cowboy, congratulations for your job a like so mouch, sorry by mi english but a speak spanish

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Hey Jacs, thanks for the schedule wp! That went RIGHT on.

We have a damn talented bunch here, dont we Musie?

:)