Wall Paper II Gallery

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
I was thinking the same thing,theres alot of good work their from everyone ;)

And the best part is, unlike some of the crap that goes on in the other zones around here, everyone is on the same team.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
And the best part is, unlike some of the crap that goes on in the other zones around here, everyone is on the same team.
couldn't agree more juke, :beer2: everyone is willing to help out. I would more with tuts but I dont know how to post PS pages here :eek:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
couldn't agree more juke, :beer2: everyone is willing to help out. I would more with tuts but I dont know how to post PS pages here :eek:

You can always take a screen capture and post that.

I am going to organize all the tutorials under one thread this weekend.

C-BoysFaninMIA

RW Boom!
Reaction score
those are some tight pics. i am new here, and was wondering how to get a sig and an igsignia. tahnx

Jimmie

Reaction score
awesome work guys... anyone be willing to convert some of these to a higher screen resolution? i use 1280x1024, if one of you can hook me up with some wallpapers in that size, id really appreciate it.. if not, totally understandable and thats what I get for using the res. i do... hah:bow:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
txlonghorn14 said:
gotta love these wallpapers. awesome. :star:

We have some very talented members...

Oh and btw, I see you're new here...

Welcome aboard. :D

COW1BOYS

Reaction score
C-BoysFaninMIA said:
those are some tight pics. i am new here, and was wondering how to get a sig and an igsignia. tahnx
very cool pics, keep them coming........thanks

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I'm surprised that we haven't seen any Terrell Owens wallpaper yet. I don't really like the guy, but wouldn't mind having the wallpaper to annoy the Eagles' fans in the office.

Anyone here create or found a good TO wallpaper with a Cowboys theme?

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I'm surprised that we haven't seen any Terrell Owens wallpaper yet. I don't really like the guy, but wouldn't mind having the wallpaper to annoy the Eagles' fans in the office.

you answered your own questio when you said you really dont like the guy;)

JawsJaws

Reaction score
http://i56.***BLOCKED***/albums/g190/JawsJaws/5b9b1e95.jpg

Just getting used to this. There's a couple little things wrong with this. I use Photo Suite, Paint Shop Pro 9, Print Shop. I just downloaded Eye candy 4000 plugins.

YankeeFan

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:

i made a TO wallpaper

Cornish83

Reaction score
anyone know where i can get the pic of all the super bowl trophies and their rings together???

vgcmike

Reaction score
I appreciate all the awesome wallpapers you guys have made or contributed!! By any chance Juke do you think you can add that Romo pic you have at the bottom of your post as a downloadable wallpaper?! Thanks Everyone!!