Walmart Application in Arkansas

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
THEY HIRED HIM AT WAL-MART!!!

This is an actual job application that a 75 year old senior citizen submitted to Wal-Mart in Arkansas. (They hired him because he was so funny.)

NAME: George Martin

SEX: Not lately, but I am looking for the right woman (or at least, one who'll cooperate).

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever is available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovate style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

PREVIOUS SALARY: A lot less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS? Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER? If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 lb.? Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, so they tell me.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job -- no, on my breaks --no.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS? Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy, dumb, sexy, blonde supermodel, with Gigantic HOOTER'S, that wear's "skimpy clothes",who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced white bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Oh yes, absolutely.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, so they tell me.

LOL funny stuff.

Hoov

Reaction score
thats great, i wouldve hired him too. Funny thing in life, people are so afraid to speak their mind but when they do it almost always pays off in some way.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hoov said:
thats great, i wouldve hired him too. Funny thing in life, people are so afraid to speak their mind but when they do it almost always pays off in some way.

It worked for George Costanza.

Hoov

Reaction score
Chief said:
It worked for George Costanza.

Talking about how he got the job with the yankees organization or the episode where he got the date with the girl by being "the opposite of every guy youve ever know".

Both would apply, seinfeld probably my all time favorite show.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Sorry to be a killjoy. But that is older than the internet. The first time I read it, it was supposed to be a 16 year old kid applying at McDonalds.

Hoov

Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
Sorry to be a killjoy. But that is older than the internet. The first time I read it, it was supposed to be a 16 year old kid applying at McDonalds.

party pooper

k19

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Ditto that.

Dangit. I'm 0-2 today. :banghead:

I think I'm gonna banish myself from the OT zone for awhile...

Promise????? :p:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Ditto that.

Dangit. I'm 0-2 today. :banghead:

I think I'm gonna banish myself from the OT zone for awhile...

Well I hope you aren't leaving the Adult Cam Zone too... :(

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:

SHHHH!!!!....you let everyone know and they will want in and it will bog down the server.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
You do realize you were watching Juke, right???:eek:

j/k Juke;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

No... that was Winky using my user name again...

He doesn't want Juke to know of his secret crush...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:

j/k Juke;)

Yeah but I shaved special for the occasion and got all gussied up...thank you for lending me your shoes...

Winicki proposed....geeez, what now? I hate the cold weather...

k19

Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:

Do you go around telling little kids there no Santa Claus or easter bunny too? :p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
k19 said:
Do you go around telling little kids there no Santa Claus or easter bunny too? :p:
WHAT????? There's no Santa Claus and Easter Bunny?????? :cry: