Reaction score
http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/draft2009_2.php

51- Pat White-WR/QB
69-Fenuki Topou-OT
101-Daniel Holtzclaw-ILB
117-David Bruton-FS
156-Lardarius Webb-CB
172-Jamarca Sanford-SS

I really haven't been following this years draft class, so what do you think about who they have us taking? I like the ILB but i really don't know much about the rest.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
It's decent..I absolutly hate that Pat White pick, if we pick him I will throw up.

Holtzclaw is a good player but he plays more of Bradie's position and not superb in coverage. I'd still take him though in the 5th/6th and still take an Ellerbe or Jason Williams to play behind Brooking.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Good grief, I knew some one was going to do it and I hate it even more now that I see it on paper (or my screen)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Terrible.

Now, I don't hate Pat White, but I wouldn't consider drafting him before the fourth round for a guy who doesn't have a certifiable position in the NFL (and no, the Wildcat is not a position).

ethiostar

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback folks. I agree about Pat White, i don't think we should spend a 2nd round pick on someone primarily for a niche role. Besides we can use Stanback for the wildcat. With the first pick it would make more sense to pickup NT, ILB, or a safety, imo.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
whoever does the walterfootball mocks doesn't put a lot of thought into the Cowboys picks If you read their comments it would seem they have a problem with the Cowboys.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I would want to stab someone if we did this draft.....most notably JJ, SJ, WP or JG...maybe all 4.