cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ware Has MRI For Elbow; Vows To Play Sun. Despite Iffy Status
Posted 2 hours ago

EatmaThumb2_051413.jpg
Nick Eatman DallasCowboys.com
Staff Writer All Nick Eatman Articles

ware_122713_650.jpg

IRVING, Texas – Heading into this week’s practice, DeMarcus Ware was dealing with a back injury that he initially suffered in 2010 but recently re-tweaked.

His quad injury that forced him to miss three games is good enough to play with, but has certainly affected his power to get off the ball. His right elbow has been bothering him really since last year and now it’s the left elbow that is a problem. Ware suffered another elbow injury in Thursday’s practice, forcing him to sit out Friday.

The Cowboys officially listed Ware as questionable for Sunday’s game against Philadelphia, citing both his elbow and back.

But on his way to get an MRI Friday afternoon, Ware still gave a two-word response to all of the injuries that he’s dealing with.

“I’m playing,” Ware said with authority. “Without a doubt, I’ll be out there.”

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...06c-aeeb-74f0952c5cfa?campaign=social16363624

Last edited by a moderator:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Talkin' Cowboys hinted at the flu for Ware but didn't say it definitively. Maybe it's the same bug that had Carr down. What could go wrong next?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He'll be out there, but can he be a difference maker? Hopefully, for at least one game, he can look like the Ware of old.

Next Years Champ

Reaction score
Ware Has MRI For Elbow; Vows To Play Sun. Despite Iffy Status
Posted 2 hours ago

EatmaThumb2_051413.jpg
Nick Eatman DallasCowboys.com
Staff Writer All Nick Eatman Articles

ware_122713_650.jpg

IRVING, Texas – Heading into this week’s practice, DeMarcus Ware was dealing with a back injury that he initially suffered in 2010 but recently re-tweaked.

His quad injury that forced him to miss three games is good enough to play with, but has certainly affected his power to get off the ball. His right elbow has been bothering him really since last year and now it’s the left elbow that is a problem. Ware suffered another elbow injury in Thursday’s practice, forcing him to sit out Friday.

The Cowboys officially listed Ware as questionable for Sunday’s game against Philadelphia, citing both his elbow and back.

But on his way to get an MRI Friday afternoon, Ware still gave a two-word response to all of the injuries that he’s dealing with.

“I’m playing,” Ware said with authority. “Without a doubt, I’ll be out there.”

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...06c-aeeb-74f0952c5cfa?campaign=social16363624

He's definitely a warrior..

..I miss him.

He's a shell of when he first came in the league.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Talkin' Cowboys hinted at the flu for Ware but didn't say it definitively. Maybe it's the same bug that had Carr down. What could go wrong next?

He herniates disk sneezing too hard and in the process he head butts Orton who goes down with a concussion.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
It'd be great if he could stunt inside instead of trying to run around the tackle on every play and take himself out of it.

Next Years Champ

Reaction score
It'd be great if he could stunt inside instead of trying to run around the tackle on every play and take himself out of it.

I think he is just too damaged to do that.

And he's played on the edge for his whole career.

Too late to change now.

foofighters

Reaction score
Ya, just waiting to see who else cant play. pretty soon it's gonna be nothing but practice squad boys for Sunday night...

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Surely he has to see that light at the end of the tunnel.

Constantly hurt. At some point it's just not worth it anymore. He's made millions. Young family.

I remember the thread where someone at a home game said Ware was all fired up before a game & it looked like he was up for a monster game & then nothing..