Image: Ware slams pie in Hatcher's face

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Ohh god. I can see it now, come Monday on ESPN First Take starring Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless -

"Dallas Cowboys just don't get it"

Skip Bayless - "The cowboys just don't understand what it takes to be a professional, to be a professional one must be committed 24/7 just like the likes of Peyton Manning. That means your time should be 100% committed towards football, they just don't get it Stephen A. Smith!"

Stephen A. Smith - "Well first off Skip let me tell you something LOUD and CLEAR! This off-season Tony Romo did absolutely nothing. Even with a cyst on his back, if you're committed to this game you would be able to work out, heck Peyton did it with his neck injury and he's 40 years old! Now onto one of the BIGGER issues here Skip. Friday after practice, the Dallas Cowboys had one of their "leaders" throwing pies into other players faces! How disgraceful of you Mr.Ware! I am ashamed that he is one of their leaders, does he realize players see him slacking off and they look up to that! And can you even believe that it was after practice! How much more asinine, asinten, asineleven can you get, these are the reasons why the cowboys are mediocre Skip."

Skip Bayless - "Very good points their Stephen A. Smith, especially about D.Ware. I just don't think he gets it. That's why he's still ring-less Stephen. And you know what Stephen, that's why he had a down year last year as well, he's just lost focus and doesn't care anymore. He's lucky the cowboys didn't cut him on the spot! If I were the head coach of that team he would've been walking out the SECOND that pie left his hand! Just shows how bad of a head coach Garret really is. Also I honestly think they should bring in Tebow, because god knows it's gonna take a miracle to salvage this team."

I think I pretty much nailed their debate for tomorrow, what do you guys think? :D

I'll give you a like just for taking the time to type all that out.. sheesh. lol

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If I'm gonna take a pie in the face, who better to deliver it than DeMarcus Ware?

Someone that isn't going to drive a plate of tin foil down your throat? Like a small child perhaps a cuddly rabbit? I can think of a lot of people I'd rather take a pie to the face from, and most of them don't look good in skin tights.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Someone that isn't going to drive a plate of tin foil down your throat? Like a small child perhaps a cuddly rabbit? I can think of a lot of people I'd rather take a pie to the face from, and most of them don't look good in skin tights.

Hmm.. most of the ones i'd like to take a pie in the face from would look great in skin tights!

:D

FiveRings

Reaction score

If you're gonna do it, go all in man

mugsybows

Reaction score
This was for a radio segment on the Ben and skin show. They told hatcher to appear on air for this new game show segment and they assured him he wouldn't be hit with a pie. Then they told ware to hit him with a pie on the last question. It was a little prank on hatcher. It was all in good fun and hatcher was a great sport about it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not sure I get this. Is it some kind of new "I got hit in the face with a pie by DeMarcus Ware" meme? Both Hatcher and Curly seem to have subjected themselves to the pie smash on purpose.

Are people leaving camp saying to themselves, "I can't wait to tell my kid DeMarcus Ware hit me in the face with a pie!"

Maybe I'm old-school, but toss me a jersey and I'll give you a coke.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It all ended up ok, though. Ware cleaned off Hatcher's face with the water from his lapel flower.

They shook hands like gentlemen, put their hand-buzzers in their gym shorts, squeezed with all their teammates into their polka-dotted smart car, and drove back to Valley Ranch.