Warner Bros Halloween

Chrispierce

Reaction score
So I was checking out Warner’s new “Horror Made Here” deal they started last year at the studio,to compete with Universals “HHN”. Same kind of setup and mazes,but it gives you a chance to cruise around the lot and see things normally you wouldn’t get to. Should lower prices to HHN too...which has become a massive draw for Universal.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I love those things. My favorites were the corn fields and the open exploring while you were being chased... This was around Dripping Springs and one near Wimberly (sic).
My wife?

No
Freaking
Way

We are at an impasse on this one.
At least she's accepted and embraced that October is Horror Movie Month.

Don't worry: I'm merciful. I choose more suspense, than blood and guts.
I'm not an animal!

Wait... we're all animals.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I love those things. My favorites were the corn fields and the open exploring while you were being chased... This was around Dripping Springs and one near Wimberly (sic).
My wife?

No
Freaking
Way

We are at an impasse on this one.
At least she's accepted and embraced that October is Horror Movie Month.

Don't worry: I'm merciful. I choose more suspense, than blood and guts.
I'm not an animal!

Wait... we're all animals.
What’s Dripping Springs and Wimberly? I don’t know that on the backlots. Is that like Universal Orlando or something?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Central Texas.
Oh...I was looking at the backlot maps going ..”Where’s Dripping Springs and Wimberley St?” Loool
I don’t really care for the mazes myself,I just like checking out all the props and facades and stuff. They do some really great stuff,being they have the studio resources and licenses to do so.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I was at Universal tonight for their Halloween event, pretty good.
I’ve been to HHN twice before. It’s crazy how popular that has become. Must have been driving Warner’s nuts knowing how much cash Universal rakes in from that.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Good To hear, I'm going in about two weeks.
I take it you both are first time HHN goers? If so yeah it’s pretty neat. I’m doing WBs next time. They open a soundstage and let you see props. Like this year it will be props from “Beetlejuice”. Plus I figure security isn’t wise to me yet like Universal is,and can use my first timer warning card.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I take it you both are first time HHN goers? If so yeah it’s pretty neat. I’m doing WBs next time. They open a soundstage and let you see props. Like this year it will be props from “Beetlejuice”. Plus I figure security isn’t wise to me yet like Universal is,and can use my first timer warning card.

First time. And my trip will be to Florida.