Was Marion Barber Hurt ?

irvin88

Reaction score
Why didn't he see the field much? I can't stand watching Julius run for 2 yards a pop anymore !:banghead:

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Julious had some good yardage. I wonder what that guy said that lit JJ up. I didn't hear anything about Marion geting hurt.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
No he wasn't hurt. Seattle just knows how we play him, it is very simple.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
otero1;1295109 said:
No he wasn't hurt. Seattle just knows how we play him, it is very simple.
yep, everyone does for that matter. 90% of the time its a dive to Barber.

maxsports

Reaction score
JJ should have been in on that 3rd and 2. But nooooo, Marion Barber comes in and gets dropped for a loss. Marion Barber is what he is, a touchdown machine. Let JJ do the rest.

j_welcome

Reaction score
No, just when he was in the game he played half heartedly. He did not run the way he did in the season.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
maxsports;1295135 said:
JJ should have been in on that 3rd and 2. But nooooo, Marion Barber comes in and gets dropped for a loss. Marion Barber is what he is, a touchdown machine. Let JJ do the rest.
:hammer:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Yet another guy that wan't to take away some runs....

I for one am getting sick of watching an o-line not be able to block....I'm getting sick of seeing 4 guys tackle our RB's....go back and watch the game...yes, there were that many Seahawks tackling JJ and Barber on running plays.

Dyluke

Reaction score
Were you watching the same game? JJ had over 100 yards and had a breakout run to put us down around the 10 yard line at the end of the game. JJ has hardly the problem

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1295061 said:
Julious had some good yardage. I wonder what that guy said that lit JJ up. I didn't hear anything about Marion geting hurt.

I think the guy went after JJ's privates.

I am not cracking a joke... seriously looked like he went for a kick to the "package."

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Taking a shot at someone's wedding tackle would get a big responce from me all right. It did seem to really motivate him though to snap off some good runs for firsts. We get some more guards or center and we could do some runing with out two backs.

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
I don't know if MBIII was hurt, but he dropped a 3rd down pass, too, catch of which would have resulted in a sure 1st down.

amarillodoc

Reaction score
JJ was playing angry for the first time this season because of the cheap shot Hamlin put on him. He was hitting the hole with force and played great. We really didn't need Barber tonight.

es22

Reaction score
MBIII should have got some playing time. JJ did nothing until his run at the end of the game. What happened to using MB as a change of pace back?