Was This A Springboard Game?

Aven8

Reaction score
A springboard into Russell Wilson who is playing the best football of his career? :eek:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Most had this game as a L before the season started. We are underdogs for sure. That said-- we definitely gained momentum, and more importantly-- confidence-- off the W on Sun. Seattle on the other hand is dealing with some injuries. I'd give us a "puncher's chance" against Seattle... We will more than likely lose-- but if we get some production from the passrush and the protection holds up for Dak-- we can make things interesting.

Going to come down to coaching. If they are aggressive early with pace in the passing game, then we have a decent chance. If they come out slow and trying to establish the run, then Seattle probably gets up big.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It will show against Seattle. Seattle is a very big test for this team. If they truly are starting to gel together, it will show. If they play as a group of individuals though, it will show as well, but not in the way we hope.

As long as we clean up the penalties and keep the defense off the field, we should be fine. But that’s a big favor to ask for this up and down team.

did losing BJones really cause the defense to regress this much???

What else could it be?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Idk

I have no issue with the offense I think they’ll be consistent all year

but that Defense against the best QB in the league? I mean Pat Mahomes is elite but I think right now Wilson is the best

Wilson against our defense? I mean they were throwing right at Gilmore and completing them

he could drop 5 TDs

Gilmore is great corner no doubt. But he matches well against receivers like Tyreek Hill. Metcalf is a tall, physical receiver. So it will be a test to whoever is watching Metcalf.

Praxit

Reaction score
...very much so. You spot them 20 points on the house. You hunker down, slowly climb out of huge hole and win. I would bet 80% of teams couldn't do that. Not saying Dallas will blowout Sea, but they have legitimate chance to win.