Twitter: Washington brought air conditioned benches to tonight's games

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
They’re going to need that air conditioning cause their ***** are going to get lit up.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Would love to see CeeDee catch a 30 yard out at the WFT sideline, and run on over and sit on those benches and cross his legs for a few seconds.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
They’re going to need that air conditioning cause their ***** are going to get lit up.
I really hope so. We need our offense to get on track tonight. We cant continue to win IN SPITE of our own offense. It wont work against the Bucs, Rams, or Packers.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I grew up poor without A/C. Not that we really needed it in Pittsburgh during the 1970s. My dad put some sort of insulation in and the house was nice and toasty in the winter but hot as heck in the summer. Like a swimming pool in Pittsburgh, could only use A/C in July and Aug for the most part. But we got by with fans and ice-cold drinks. And none of us kids spent much time in the house in the summer anyway. Still to this day, don't care for A/C and I've lived in some moderately hot places. A/C gives my skin the heebie-jeebies.

Zman5

Reaction score
sooo here are the names theyve narrowed down that they can put on their future benches

• Red Hogs
  • Defenders
  • Armada
  • Presidents
  • Brigade
  • Commanders
  • Red Wolves
  • Washington Football Team

Knowing how little Danny operates, the new name will be Washington Cattleman.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Oh no! This is a bad sign for the game tonight. I bet JJ just left the ones he took to DC and Snyder re-painted them and brought them back to TX. I think those WFT helmet numbers players are pissed. Payback...(or stop leaving your crap in our crappy stadium)!

Cowboys better be ready for a fight...oh, no.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Such a fail by the WFT lol…. We gonna smoke those nameless turds tonite

swings-and-misses-and-the-other-dude-bashes-him-right-in-the-face-and-he-falls-right-to-the-ground

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
sooo here are the names theyve narrowed down that they can put on their future benches

• Red Hogs
  • Defenders
  • Armada
  • Presidents
  • Brigade
  • Commanders
  • Red Wolves
How about The Wafflers?

Beaker42

Reaction score

• Red Hogs
  • Defenders
  • Armada
  • Presidents
  • Brigade
  • Commanders
  • Red Wolves
Cheese-eating Surrender Monkeys