Washington Commanders the next Div Champ?

risco

Reaction score
The Red Skins dismantled Oak so bad the Denver game with us last week looked pretty average. They showed good offense, great defense, and good STs. At this point in the season, if we played them, they would win by a land slide. To play in their sand box we would need that young secondary to be healthy and playing at a high level.

We will be ready- It's funny how the media gets us fans all riled up. By game 8 is when one really will be able to see who's the cream of the crop.

mcmvp

Reaction score
We will be ready- It's funny how the media gets us fans all riled up. By game 8 is when one really will be able to see who's the cream of the crop.

I miss John Madden and his basic common sense. He always used to say that you don't really see the identity of a team, each year, until about week 10. After watching NFL football for almost 50 years, I couldn't agree more.

Pants

Reaction score
other than the giants, everyone is still "in it", including the browns

stick a fork in the giants

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This weekend's games show why you should not bet on NFL football.
Wash was all jacked up by their dc.
Have to wait and see if it lasts.
Dallas needs to beat Ariz.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
other than the giants, everyone is still "in it", including the browns

stick a fork in the giants
Jimmy Johnson said stick a fork in all the teams that were 0-two and probably now all the ones that are 0- three.

yimyammer

Reaction score
The Red Skins dismantled Oak so bad the Denver game with us last week looked pretty average. They showed good offense, great defense, and good STs. At this point in the season, if we played them, they would win by a land slide. To play in their sand box we would need that young secondary to be healthy and playing at a high level.

:popcorn:

basstapp

Reaction score
good special teams like muffing a punt :).

ghst187

Reaction score
Well if recent history is a guide for the east then they will win it because a)they didn't win the east last year and no one repeats and b) they finished last in the previous season, this last to first phenomena is uncanny.

Proof

Reaction score
Win a game. Champs. Lose a game. Top 5 pick. Why does everything have to be in extremes with no rational thought?

Probably because we’ve been exactly middle of the road for 7 odd years with wide variance from season to season.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's to say what this team's going to do .

2014 looked awesome
2015 look like crud
2016 look like we were steps away from the Super Bowl made some moves that I really didn't understand and then we go out and beat a Giants team which clearly is crap and then get dominated buy a Denver team that the bills spanked yesterday

I've just lost a handle on today's NFL

plasticman

Reaction score
Last season the Raiders were average buy lucky on the road. Three of their four loases on the road, a victory in overtime and two more by a single point.

Washington is underestimated by the league and fans , they don't realize what a bloodbath the NFC east is.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I like to see them at least win a Div. game before they are crowned champs.

stiletto

Reaction score
My only problem is Garrett has never mustered a winning season after a previous one. That scares me and nothing I've seen so far alleviates those fears. 8-8 or worse would be a disaster this year IMO.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This is what 3rdCousins does he has a incredible game only to disappear when all the chips are down. I wouldn't be anointing the Commanders just yet. 3rdCousins will show his true colors just wait.

coult44

Reaction score

Yea KC and Was in the super bowl. The Bills and Rams in the CC's.

Cmon geeeeesh