Washington controls their own destiny

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Any NFCE team in the playoffs (I don’t care if it’s us, Philly or WFT) is getting blasted and bounced in the first round. This division sucks. Dallas sucks, Philly sucks, and WFT sucks. WFT might have a chance against Tampa or the Rams tho but they’ll probably lose.

817Gill

Reaction score
I remember the Eagles threads two weeks ago how long are we gonna do this? The division is ours the worry now is how far we make it in the playoffs. We win 2 games the WFT is done.

They need us to lose out basically to win anything, so no they don’t control sheeit.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any NFCE team in the playoffs (I don’t care if it’s us, Philly or WFT) is getting blasted and bounced in the first round. This division sucks. Dallas sucks, Philly sucks, and WFT sucks. WFT might have a chance against Tampa or the Rams tho but they’ll probably lose.
Tampa Could have loss today to the Falcons . The Falcons is a team that sucks. Lol I’m not worried about anybody but the Rams. And they’re having their own issues

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You just lost all integrity if you had any to begin with. Washington could Beat Tampa but we suck LMAO

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You just lost all integrity if you had any to begin with. Washington could Beat Tampa but we suck LMAO
That team that went on a 6 game win streak didn’t suck. The team that lost to KC, the Raiders, and almost gave the game to the Saints sucks though.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Cardinals are scary because I am not sure we can stop baby yoda with our poor linebackers. Making Parsons a spy.would hurt our defense.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He is a fan of the Red$kins or some other **** team that hangs out on a Cowboys forum. There is not a lot of things more sad then that.
I’m a fan of another team just because I don’t drink the false kool-aid the rest of you are drinking :rolleyes:. Not every person that disagrees with your perspectives is a “troll”.