Twitter: Washington DE Montez Sweat out for game

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
You hate to hear this kind of news. :rolleyes:
I don't. Not after 2020, both on and off the football field, and definitely not this specific team. I wish nothing but the worst and any and all gamesmanship and sportsmanship goes entirely out the window with regards to this specific franchise and organization. They intentionally concussed our CB2 and laughed about it. They bragged about beating us twice last year with no Prescott (and no defense). Their owner is a chauvinistic perv. Their city/metro area is a swamp.

I wish them nothing but the worst. Good riddance.

CWR

Reaction score
I don't. Not after 2020, both on and off the football field, and definitely not this specific team. I wish nothing but the worst and any and all gamesmanship and sportsmanship goes entirely out the window with regards to this specific franchise and organization. They intentionally concussed our CB2 and laughed about it. They bragged about beating us twice last year with no Prescott (and no defense). Their owner is a chauvinistic perv. Their city/metro area is a swamp.

No love lost here. We've had to deal with adversity as well, and no one cares.

BermyStar

Reaction score

He was being sarcastic