Twitter: Washington DE Montez Sweat out for game

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I hope he recovers, but this is awesome for Dallas.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No Chase Young either. Should be smooth sailing Sunday.

No wonder Fox is putting it on at Noon.
Well, this game is not being televised in my area. The Texans are playing on FOX this week at the same time, and since I'm in the Houston broadcast area, no Cowboys for me. Good thing my niece allows me to use her NFL Sunday ticket info. :p

Gaede

Reaction score
Nice to be on the winning side of this news, for a change

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Won't even matter. Dallas loves making stars out of nobodies from opposing teams..

I'd rather both Chase and Sweat were playing.

ESisback

Reaction score
I don't. Not after 2020, both on and off the football field, and definitely not this specific team. I wish nothing but the worst and any and all gamesmanship and sportsmanship goes entirely out the window with regards to this specific franchise and organization. They intentionally concussed our CB2 and laughed about it. They bragged about beating us twice last year with no Prescott (and no defense). Their owner is a chauvinistic perv. Their city/metro area is a swamp.

I wish them nothing but the worst. Good riddance.
I understand the sentiment. No matter how nice you are to people—a good sport and honest competitor—no matter if your team dominates for 59:50, if the last play is a total fluke and your team gets 3 career-ending injuries while they win by one point, far too many will dance on your grave. No empathy, no humility, no sportsmanship, just hateful snark from jeering idiots who’d gleefully kick you in the slats as you laid half dead in your Jason Witten Jersey.

It’s a struggle, but we try!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You hate to hear this kind of news. :rolleyes:

No, I am ok with this news. Absolutely no issues with it. Believe me, as you know it too, they would celebrate if we had any top players missing. :)

No Chase Young either. Should be smooth sailing Sunday.

No wonder Fox is putting it on at Noon.

The game was scheduled for noon since the schedule came out in May. So maybe the schedule maker was Nostradamus. :laugh:

No Young, no Sweat...maybe Pollard and Zeke will get 4 YPC each. :muttley:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Big loss for the skins. Especially considering chase young is also hurt.

Their defense has actually played better without those players oddly enough. They have players stepping up. They’ve also lost Logan Thomas they’re starting TE. The Cowboys would never survive without their starting QB, TE and two top defenders. We use injuries as excuses.