Washington Football Team are threats

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Don't sleep on them. What they just did to Tampa Bay was impressive. If they beat the Carolina Panthers, would anybody be worried about a 9-8 WFT team coming into Dallas in a playoff game?

I dont fear them but I respect them

I think what happened to Tampa is similar to what happened to us against Denver. One team is feeling really good about itself while the other is desperate for a win. See Philly’s win over Denver yesterday. Hopefully the Cowboys have learned their lesson and will show up ready to play every game now.

CoachD

Reaction score
Not with Chase Young being out the rest of the year with a torn ACL.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They still have 2 games each with Dallas and Philly and Philly doesn't seem to be playing for draft picks.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think what happened to Tampa is similar to what happened to us against Denver. One team is feeling really good about itself while the other is desperate for a win. See Philly’s win over Denver yesterday. Hopefully the Cowboys have learned their lesson and will show up ready to play every game now.

And the Chiefs will be desperate next week too.

Homer

Reaction score
not even close

they'll merely be playing spoilers for the rest of the season.

but with that said we should always respect our opponents regardless. anyone can win on any given sunday if the better team is caught sleeping.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
And the Chiefs will be desperate next week too.

The Chiefs game is the most difficult remaining on the schedule IMO. They’ve got themselves into a bit of a hole but that huge win last night over their hated rival should have them feeling pretty good today. It’s going to take our defenses best effort of the year to win this one.

CWR

Reaction score
There isn't a single threat in the division. We will win it by 4 games.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
If there’s any threat in this division it’s the Eagles. Go look at their schedule and tell me there’s not a decent chance for them to win their next 6 before playing us last game of the season. This three game lead over them could evaporate quickly if we stumble

Ren

Reaction score
They can play with anyone on a good day but they’re far to inconsistent to be a threat for the division

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't sleep on them. What they just did to Tampa Bay was impressive. If they beat the Carolina Panthers, would anybody be worried about a 9-8 WFT team coming into Dallas in a playoff game?

They are one of the worst teams in the NFL. Bucs game was a definite outlier

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The NoNames pretty much look at our games as their Super Bowl (actually I'll bet a lot of teams do), so I always expect them to play their hardest/best football against us. With that said, I don't think they are a threat to us.

mr guag----hope you are correct

links18

Reaction score
Every team left on the schedule is a threat. Just go out and take care of business, like yesterday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

No. I think Washington is too inconsistent week to week and now it looks as if Chase Young may have torn his acl, if that is the case that is a major blow to their strong suite which is defense

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

This is good advice, and I think the team knows not to take them lightly. I've watched several Washington games so far this season (though not the Bucs game yet), and have a favorable impression of this Taylor Heinike quarterback. He shows a lot of promise. He has a good pocket presence, and I've seen him make tight throws. He can drill it into tight spaces when he needs to, and he can throw a ball with a touch if he has to. While I won't anoint him Washington's next Mark Rypien or Billy Kilmer just yet, he's definitely not some barely competent scrub. This guy can make some plays. I hope the Cowboys' coaching staff studies him well, learning all his tendencies, especially those that can be exploited.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
There isn't a team that's a threat the to Dallas. Quite the opposite now that they managed to get that trap game behind them. Their D ranks seventh in the NFL in DVOA, while their O ranks third in DVOA and is averaging the most yards per play (6.4) in the NFL entering Week 11.

That's a dangerous combination for the remainder of the schedule' opponents. BOOM!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Chiefs game is the most difficult remaining on the schedule IMO. They’ve got themselves into a bit of a hole but that huge win last night over their hated rival should have them feeling pretty good today. It’s going to take our defenses best effort of the year to win this one.

and Cards game, that could be a big game in terms of seeding

jnday

Reaction score

After last week’s embarrassing display , Dallas had better not sleep on any team. One of the biggest acts of stupidity that any NFL team can make is to become overconfident and not take the opposing team seriously. I have said in previous posts that the beatdown that Denver gave Dallas was one of the best things that could have ever happened to the Cowboys. The team and fanbase had a bad case of the big head and that beatdown went a long ways to hopefully curing the problem for the team. There is no cure for the fanbase.