Washington hurt?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was in a walking boot during OTA’s, then he hurt his shoulder and now this? :facepalm: The dude is made of glass. I believe he had injury issues prior to coming here. He may end up not making the team.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
You draft prospects; teach, coach them, play them.

Players got to prove their net worth, so do the coaches.

Swagger

Reaction score
I mean...

I'm not surprised.
Yep. He's a JAG.

Opponents will stop the safety blanket Schultz and allow Lamb to drop the ball whilst blocking the run from source. People will understand how much Cooper added to the offense after a few games. One of the most brainless trades I have seen for a good while - Cooper for a nothing pick.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The cart is usually a precaution so let's hope for the best. The Cowboys need him and he needs this chance.
I don't know yet about this particular injury, but fans seem to forget that every year at training camp players get hurt and sit out to make sure they are ready for the season. Sometimes the injury needs some real time to heal, and sometimes it's just a precaution.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry teach…
Well, it does seem to be the case that fans assume the worst with a training camp injury. Wouldn't you agree. Most of the comments here assume this injury affects the regular season, and we really don't know that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The cart is usually a precaution so let's hope for the best. The Cowboys need him and he needs this chance.
He went down the other day and was a shoulder injury. I told myself then to get ready when the pads go on. Always a few. Hoping it’s nothing bad.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Well, it does seem to be the case that fans assume the worst with a training camp injury. Wouldn't you agree. Most of the comments here assume this injury affects the regular season, and we really don't know that.
I don’t think it matters if people assume the cart is bad news. His injury will be bad or not regardless of what is said on a message board.

No need to get upset about it, IMO.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think it matters if people assume the cart is bad news. His injury will be bad or not regardless of what is said on a message board.

No need to get upset about it, IMO.
lol, I commented. That doesn't mean I'm upset. An exchange of comments and ideas is how discussion works.

And, for the record, I didn't suggest comments here affect the severity of the injury, I merely reminded that we don't know the severity of the injury, therefore we cannot make assumptions about it

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score