Washington to unveil its new name and logo February 2

Carson

Reaction score
Anything for little Danny boy to try and stay relevant. The fan base is down and they are abandoning ship.

Smells just like the random Sean Taylor tribute.

I vote the Potatoskins

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I noticed a flash of a hint in the video(5:25 mark). It was the stars on the jersey that they zoomed in on. The same stars that are on a military general's uniform. Could the new name be the Washington Generals?

d954352b9498bf37bc690596c9e8e6a1.jpeg

Last edited:

JPM

Reaction score
I need to request my vacation time so I can watch this live.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should be Hogs or something related to the teams of the 80's that we all hated so much.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm just glad they ruled out Wolves, or anything related. Too cool for that team. Red Tails would be too good for them too. Should be Generals, Senators, Capitals, or some crap like that.

I wouldn't read too much into the stars being on the uniform. Over the years some D.C. teams incorporated stars regardless of name. Washington Bullets for example.

Big_D

Reaction score
Admirals was leaked as a possible name. Washington Admirals links to the WFT website. Maybe someone did it as a joke?

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
The Washington Virus
The Washington Hogs
The Washington Swine
The Washington Cure
The Washington Insurrection lol

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finalists are:

presidents
Armada
Redhogs
Football team
Commanders
Defenders
Brigade

I am betting Redhogs

EST_1986

Reaction score
I noticed a flash of a hint in the video(5:25 mark). It was the stars on the jersey that they zoomed in on. The same stars that are on a military general's uniform. Could the new name be the Washington Generals?

d954352b9498bf37bc690596c9e8e6a1.jpeg
Generals, Admirals, Commanders - its got to be one of those, they have Stars and Stripes on the jerseys

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Admirals is a crappy name. I can't believe that's the best they got, rather just keep WFT.