Wasn't it odd that there was no booing Sunday?

Mannix

Reaction score
I kept waiting for it, but it never happened? Was the crowd just in shock? Or was it just the typical AT&T cringy crowd that differs 100% from the crowd that travels to away games. Was it just me or was that the most embarrassing lot of fans to ever attend a home playoff game....never seen so many foam hat wearing goof balls in my life....whenever the camera panned to them, it was almost as embarrassing as the action on the field. I'll never step foot in AT&T, so maybe someone who regularly attends games there can share their experiences with the fans. I don't mean to pick on them...they paid their money....but they always appear to me, to be people who just wandered across the parking lot from Six Flags and had to quick hurry and buy some Cowboys merch to throw on.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I kept waiting for it, but it never happened? Was the crowd just in shock? Or was it just the typical AT&T cringy crowd that differs 100% from the crowd that travels to away games. Was it just me or was that the most embarrassing lot of fans to ever attend a home playoff game....never seen so many foam hat wearing goof balls in my life....whenever the camera panned to them, it was almost as embarrassing as the action on the field. I'll never step foot in AT&T, so maybe someone who regularly attends games there can share their experiences with the fans. I don't mean to pick on them...they paid their money....but they always appear to me, to be people who just wandered across the parking lot from Six Flags and had to quick hurry and buy some Cowboys merch to throw on.
Thank you for bringing that up. My internet went out where I live so I didn't get to watch the 2nd half. I listened on the radio and it sounded awful quiet to me also.

bewp7

Reaction score
all packer fan and cowboys fan more interisted in taking a selfie and looking at instagram

soft fan base, soft team, soft coach, soft gm, soft owner

more interisted in pod casting and having a party and resting then winning playoff football

Motorola

Reaction score
The “Go Pack Go” drowned out the boos.
There were no "boos" crescendo to counter the Packers fans cheers...
Cowboys fans had already been stunned to numbness = silence when the score was 27- ZIP.

Last edited:

coult44

Reaction score
Everyone was in total shock!

jwitten82

Reaction score
Our fans threw items at the refs a few years ago, they can get rowdy. I think everyone was just in shock