Watch Draft

ZenItRam

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to access a web feed of the draft? I'm unable to watch traditional ways.

Thanks!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can also LISTEN to COWBOYS draft coverage at www.theticket.com

They do a good job of covering the draft and are the radio station for the Cowboys so they will talk plenty of cowboys stuff.

johnnyd

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2052756 said:
You can also LISTEN to COWBOYS draft coverage at www.theticket.com

They do a good job of covering the draft and are the radio station for the Cowboys so they will talk plenty of cowboys stuff.

Will the ticket get the boys picks early again this year?

thanks in advance

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
johnnyd;2052771 said:
Will the ticket get the boys picks early again this year?

thanks in advance

I have not heard so I can only assume so since I think they still have that contract with the cowboys to be their "flag" station.

igtmfo

Reaction score
Johnny D.:

Yes, boys picks announced first on the ticket/ktck/1310 Dallas. Also audio of the phone calls by Jerry/Wade to the players they just picked, and usually they get the player on the phone themselves pretty fast for a interview. Don't want to be a shill for the station, but Norm & company are the best. They go all day Sunday too.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
igtmfo;2052797 said:
Johnny D.:

Yes, boys picks announced first on the ticket/ktck/1310 Dallas. Also audio of the phone calls by Jerry/Wade to the players they just picked, and usually they get the player on the phone themselves pretty fast for a interview. Don't want to be a shill for the station, but Norm & company are the best. They go all day Sunday too.

They do a very good job. I will have it on along with ESPN on the TV.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2052808 said:
They do a very good job. I will have it on along with ESPN on the TV.

yup same here.

the ticket can get on my nerves at times but draft day they do it right.

Happy Draft Day everyone!!!!

johnnyd

Reaction score
igtmfo;2052797 said:
Johnny D.:

Sweet thanks again. I love listening to Norm on draft day he's the best.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I'm broadcasting it here............ Click Here

You will have to wait for the NFLN event to start. It's not streaming until then.

You can download the Web Player software from the link under the embedded player. Then you should be able to view the player and connect to the stream.

If you have the Sopcast Suite installed, then you won't need the Web Player download. Just click on the play icon.

Enjoy the event guys!!! :)

BTW. you can expand the player to full screen.