Watch McFadden on ESPN

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just in case anyone wants to watch this guy for no impaticular reason.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
wow they had a tough time trying to get him down on the kickoff return. haha he was pumping up the opposing teams crowd

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Haven't been watching much but I flipped through it and heard one of the announcers talking about the Commanders.

dude said they might have the best defense in the NFL. Don't know his name but hes the guy they had on sunday night two years ago.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1645988 said:
Haven't been watching much but I flipped through it and heard one of the announcers talking about the Commanders.

dude said they might have the best defense in the NFL. Don't know his name but hes the guy they had on sunday night two years ago.

:lmao2: :lmao: We'll see how good it is when they play us, if its so good why did Miami even score on them????

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Why is some guy named Jones seemingly getting about 75% of the carries?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1645988 said:

That was Mike Patrick. I just laughed at the moron.

sandy007

Reaction score
Felix Jones and McFadden both ran for more than 1,000 yards last year. If Jones was on another team, he would be the number one RB. Many people consider them to be the best one-two RB duo in college football.

Jones, just like McFadden, may come out early too.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Cowboys22;1646010 said:
Why is some guy named Jones seemingly getting about 75% of the carries?

HHHMMM, might wanna check the teams cause on the game i'm watching McFadden has 17 carries to Jones 5 at the half.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
sandy007;1646025 said:
Felix Jones and McFadden both ran for more than 1,000 yards last year. If Jones was on another team, he would be the number one RB. Many people consider them to be the best one-two RB duo in college football.

Jones, just like McFadden, may come out early too.

Jones would benifit by staying and becoming the man next year but DMac has nothing left to prove. Backs have only so many carries in their career and if i were DMac it wouldn't even be a question, i'd come out, be the #1 or #2 pick and collect my 60 million.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
for the life of me i can't figure out why teams don't play 9 men in the box against arkansas. they have the worst passing offense i have ever seen.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Clove;1646079 said:
Yeah, this kid looks great.

he looks good but as good as he looks....thats how awful that CB looked on that last one.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saban's stamp is all over this Alabama defense. Being an LSU fan, I know better than most (damn that man).