Watch the Cowboys game online for free!

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I gotta give props to speedkilz88 on this one.. he came up with the info.. i grabbed it from another thread, but i tried it and it is gonna work, so i thought it deserved its own thread.. here's what you do:

http://www.tvunetworks.com/downloads/index.htm

download the tvuplayer.. then when the player comes up, choose the 10018 CBS station.. right now, it is playing a kids show called "LazyTown", which is correct according to the station's official website program listings, which shows the Cowboys game also.. http://cbs5.com/programming

enjoy!!

Catch-22

Reaction score
I live in the Bay Area and thus will be getting the game because of thr 49ers. I too thought it was weird that two NFC teams will be playing on CBS, but that seems to be the case.

superpunk

Reaction score
theogt said:
you sure its going to show the game?

It looks like it. The scheduling has been correct so far. It's working like a champ. Crappy quality, but you can see what's happening.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
superpunk said:
It looks like it. The scheduling has been correct so far. It's working like a champ. Crappy quality, but you can see what's happening.
exactly.. and its kinda crappy, but not too bad at all really.. and this really is a weird cartoon..

ddh33

Reaction score
Living in southeastern Oklahoma, I've always been able to get Dallas games on a local UPN type channel. According to my TV schedule, the Bucs and Jags are going to be on CBS tonight. The weird thing is that the same game is going to be on that UPN channel that always shows Cowboys games. I'm hoping that's a mistake, but I have no way to know that until game time.

superpunk

Reaction score
ddh33 said:
Living in southeastern Oklahoma, I've always been able to get Dallas games on a local UPN type channel. According to my TV schedule, the Bucs and Jags are going to be on CBS tonight. The weird thing is that the same game is going to be on that UPN channel that always shows Cowboys games. I'm hoping that's a mistake, but I have no way to know that until game time.

Download the program, and you've got no worries. Way to go speedkilz. I'm thrilled. Probably watch it again at 3 am when it comes on NFLN in HD. Silly.

Catch-22

Reaction score
LazyTown is part live action, part puppetry, and part CGI animation. Stephanie, Sportacus, and Robbie Rotten are the only "humans" on the show. The rest of the characters are depicted as puppets. The show's puppets are made by the Neal Scanlan Studio and Wit Puppets. The show is produced in a 5067 m2 studio in Garðabær, Iceland, which contains one of the most advanced HDTV facilities in Europe.

The budget for each episode is approximately USD $600,000.[1][2]

:eek: :eek: :eek:

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
ddh33 said:
yeah, i live in OKC and we have always got every single Cowboys game, regular season AND preseason.. i turned it on the local station that usually carries the preseason games, and i was shocked to see it was the Jags and Bucs.. that was when i got on here, frantically hoping that someone would have a way to watch it online.. listening just isnt the same.. thats why i love this website so much.. and again, big props to speedkilz88

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
LazyTown is part live action, part puppetry, and part CGI animation. Stephanie, Sportacus, and Robbie Rotten are the only "humans" on the show. The rest of the characters are depicted as puppets. The show's puppets are made by the Neal Scanlan Studio and Wit Puppets. The show is produced in a 5067 m2 studio in Garðabær, Iceland, which contains one of the most advanced HDTV facilities in Europe.

The budget for each episode is approximately USD $600,000.[1][2]

:eek: :eek: :eek:
oh my gosh!! (no wonder so many people grow up so freaky deaky in San Francisco though.. watching shows like this from an early age)