Watch the Game Again Jerry

DABOYZ

Reaction score
For those of you who watched the game again and still have it in to blame a player, I have some advice: "watch it again." Yes our players made mistakes as they have done in every game. Dropped balls, penalties, and bad calls are all part of the game.

Our D had no business giving up a TD before the half. But I would like you all to focus on the Head referee. Mr. line judge! This guy is the guy Jerry must call out in the media. He called the foul against Strahan which never gets called. He then proceeded to allow Romo to get his *** tossed all over the field. And for those of you who watched the game closely he made 3 bad calls on our second to last drive.

The first call was an illegal formation. He explained there were only six men on the line. This is BS, we had 7 men on the line. Our tackle was a little further back but the receiver had covered him up. Same play, an obvious pass interference on Witten, which for some reason became a non-call.

Next Play, Illegal hands to the face on the G-men..... good call by the Ref 20 yards up field, my problem is this call took place right in front of Mr. line Judge.

Next play intentional grounding on Romo. The Ref closest to where the ball went out appeared to be arguing with Mr. Line Judge on this one. Mr. Line Judge was clearly upset and threw the flag.

It is time to speak up Jerry!! There is nothing we can do about this loss. But one thing you can do is pressure the NFL's idiot commissioner to make an example out of these referree's.

OH YEA, ONE LAST THING GIANTS FAN!! WELCOME TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE!! THESE SAME REFS WILL BE MAKING THESE CALLS AGAINST YOUR TEAM NEXT WEEK!!! IT WILL BE FAVRE vs BRADY!! JUST LIKE GOODELLS WET DREAM!!!!:laugh2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
DABOYZ;1905703 said:
For those of you who watched the game again and still have it in to blame a player, I have some advice: "watch it again." Yes our players made mistakes as they have done in every game. Dropped balls, penalties, and bad calls are all part of the game.

Our D had no business giving up a TD before the half. But I would like you all to focus on the Head referee. Mr. line judge! This guy is the guy Jerry must call out in the media. He called the foul against Strahan which never gets called. He then proceeded to allow Romo to get his *** tossed all over the field. And for those of you who watched the game closely he made 3 bad calls on our second to last drive.

The first call was an illegal formation. He explained there were only six men on the line. This is BS, we had 7 men on the line. Our tackle was a little further back but the receiver had covered him up. Same play, an obvious pass interference on Witten, which for some reason became a non-call.

Next Play, Illegal hands to the face on the G-men..... good call by the Ref 20 yards up field, my problem is this call took place right in front of Mr. line Judge.

Next play intentional grounding on Romo. The Ref closest to where the ball went out appeared to be arguing with Mr. Line Judge on this one. Mr. Line Judge was clearly upset and threw the flag.

It is time to speak up Jerry!! There is nothing we can do about this loss. But one thing you can do is pressure the NFL's idiot commissioner to make an example out of these referree's.

OH YEA, ONE LAST THING GIANTS FAN!! WELCOME TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE!! THESE SAME REFS WILL BE MAKING THESE CALLS AGAINST YOUR TEAM NEXT WEEK!!! IT WILL BE FAVRE vs BRADY!! JUST LIKE GOODELLS WET DREAM!!!!:laugh2:

So does bad referring give us a free pass to quit playing, like what we saw in the 4th qtr(after Jacobs' TD)?

The refs had nothing to do with Romo overthrowing TO(nor Fasano running a bad route prior) that costed us 6. The refs had nothing to do with our DBs playing out of position on the Giants' hurry up 1st half drive that netted 6. The refs had nothing to do with Crayton dropping a sure TD, and then giving up on another. The refs had nothing to do with breakdowns on our OL in the 2nd half.

If you add all this up, you would have thought it costed us an easy win. I mean an EASY win. But b/c we failed to do these things, it did just that, costed us. Championship teams don't miss these opportunities.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Take two key drives away from any team including the great Patroits and tell me the Patriots don't end up with a loss. There is not a team in this years playoffs who can overcome mistakes they make as well as mistakes made by the stripes.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The Giants played a full 48 minutes and made less mistakes. They won the game and deserved it.

Can we all move on?

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
one thing u gotta think about is that our offense got the ball back and drove one last time all the way to the 20 to win the game, we did not score, if those penalties would not been called they will still not been guaranteed points.

Boysboy

Reaction score
djtavo;1905720 said:
one thing u gotta think about is that our offense got the ball back and drove one last time all the way to the 20 to win the game, we did not score, if those penalties would not been called they will still not been guaranteed points.

Gurode got away with snapping the ball AFTER the playclock hit zero a few times-otherwise, our last scoring drive would probably never have happened.

Pt being that both sides get bad calls throughout the course of the game, and everything evens out.

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
texbumthelife;1905713 said:
The Giants played a full 48 minutes and made less mistakes. They won the game and deserved it.

Can we all move on?

Sure but there is 60 minutes in the game. ;)

Ashwynn

Reaction score
bigdrulez3141;1905726 said:
Sure but there is 60 minutes in the game. ;)

I was thinking hes shifted to the NBA already, hes moved on.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
texbumthelife;1905713 said:

Can we all move on?

Hey, it's not unfair to call out a ref. There were some bogus calls. It's part of a fan's right to do so. Heck, I'm still pissed too.

Let it go.

ETex

Reaction score
Boysboy;1905725 said:
Gurode got away with snapping the ball AFTER the playclock hit zero a few times-otherwise, our last scoring drive would probably never have happened.

Bingo my friend! I just rewatched the game and he was awful, absoulutely awful. He threw the whole offensive line out of wack b/c Tony would yell "hike!" the line would move, THEN Gurode would snap the ball. After a few FS penaltys got called, you could tell the lineman weren't exploding off the ball cause they were forced into choosing b/w these 2 senarios:

A. If they went off the count; another FS penalty when Gurode made the late snap

B. Move w/the snap; winding up on their butts al/w Romo

This really shows up on the film in the 4th quarter. My wife didn't recd the 1st half. :mad: I noticed @ the game that the shotgun snaps were like slowballs but had no idea how late he was with the snaps.
:banghead: