Video: Watch This

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
If we must switch coaches this is what we do:

First Jerry keeps Richard and makes him assistant head coach and defensive coordinator.

Then he gets a nice guy he can boss around a little to be the head coach and tell him we’ve already selected one of your coaches for you.

Problem solved.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Lol... Garrett dropped a “you guys did a hell of a job” on Shurmur

His coach-speak is on repeat even with other coaches

If you listen closely.. Garrett wasn’t talking ab the Giants.. he was talking directly to Pat Shurmur. He told Pat that his son, Kyle Shurmur, did a hell of a job the day before.

For those that don’t know.. Kyle Shurmur is the QB for Vanderbilt. He’s pretty good also.. almost lead unranked Vandy to a win against the #8 ranked Notre Dame.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
If you listen closely.. Garrett wasn’t talking ab the Giants.. he was talking directly to Pat Shurmur. He told Pat that his son, Kyle Shurmur, did a hell of a job the day before.

For those that don’t know.. Kyle Shurmur is the QB for Vanderbilt. He’s pretty good also.. almost lead unranked Vandy to a win against the #8 ranked Notre Dame.

Good to know— that changes things

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Richard sure seems to clap a lot.
Ya,But,it resonates thru the hertzed winners wavelength thats obviously as foreign to some of the current coaching class, as Chinese Arithmetic,,,o_O

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great Video ........Khris Richard's is gonna be the next great young headcoach somewhere

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I appreciate the work thanks for the share..amazing how some special editing can turn an ordinary sideline action to an epic event.