Video: Watch This

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If we must switch coaches this is what we do:

First Jerry keeps Richard and makes him assistant head coach and defensive coordinator.

Then he gets a nice guy he can boss around a little to be the head coach and tell him we’ve already selected one of your coaches for you.

Problem solved.

Why do all that? Just make Richard the head coach and let him bring in his guys that can put forth his vision. That’s solving the problem. Your plan just creates different ones.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't care if Richard does cart wheels ...he can do whatever the heck he wants as long as he coaches like that.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Why do all that? Just make Richard the head coach and let him bring in his guys that can put forth his vision. That’s solving the problem. Your plan just creates different ones.
You’re right. A little bit like hiring Garrett as offensive coordinator then hiring Wade Philips as head coach ;)

J-man

Reaction score
I knew when they signed him that he was a keeper. The dude can coach secondary, something we've been missing for decades.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I can't stop loving Kris Richard. Love how he got in Frazier's head with the forgiveness speech. Those guys gotta play every play with confidence.

This guy will be a HC some day.

The sooner the better, and hopefully in place of the carrot.