Watching all or nothing a few points!

jay94

Reaction score
I will butcher his last name spelling, but the team WAY LISTENS more to the special teams HC than Garret, they were intrigued. Garret it's like another overstated general statement, blah.....

Jones family always to overly optimistic, but it apparently pays to be that way.

I do like that Garret took credibility for the terrible coaching mishap against Atlanta.

It is pretty clear that Dez is in his own world and has plenty of issues, I have more sympathy towards Dooley after watching this.

There is more, but drunk and just mainly random thoughts at this moment lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dude, you're about two months behind. You need to step it up... lol

Blackrain

Reaction score
I will butcher his last name spelling, but the team WAY LISTENS more to the special teams HC than Garret, they were intrigued. Garret it's like another overstated general statement, blah.....

Jones family always to overly optimistic, but it apparently pays to be that way.

I do like that Garret took credibility for the terrible coaching mishap against Atlanta.

It is pretty clear that Dez is in his own world and has plenty of issues, I have more sympathy towards Dooley after watching this.

There is more, but drunk and just mainly random thoughts at this moment lol

Im thinkin maybe Garrett took accountability for the coaching mishap in Atlanta that further hurt his credibility as a head coach LOL