Watching Football in Hamburg, Germany

mickswag

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just moved to Hamburg this week and will be here for the duration of the football season. I know I may be able to watch some games online, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for watching games. Places, general areas, websites, etc., would be of great help.

Thank you in advance. Go Cowboys!

BigMac6

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just moved to Hamburg this week and will be here for the duration of the football season. I know I may be able to watch some games online, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for watching games. Places, general areas, websites, etc., would be of great help.

Thank you in advance. Go Cowboys!

Hey, wellcome in the good old continent.
My preference goes to NFL gamepass. The subscription is a bit expensive but IMO pays good dividends (all the games live + the possibility to rewatch them at any time + NFL network included).
Other than that, in Germany there is the possibility to watch NFL games through cable or Sat channels but most of the time you have to pay them too (most of the time they ask for an annual sub).
If you have a mobile dish you can try to hunt for feeds but the result couldn't be automatic (at times they shift channel and or frequencies).
Hope to have been helpful

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Buy Madden with the free NFL network $100 from Amazon. Why would you move to Germany, I'm guessing work.

Ren

Reaction score
Another recomadation for Gamepass been using it for years and love it, watch HD (if your connection is fast enough) on your computer, tablet, phone or smart tv

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Gamepass would be the easiest way to watch all games + Red zone. Certainly there a few sports bars in Hamburg who show american football, but couldn't name one.

And then there are some other ways to watch it, but I won't post that here.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
My advice:

Gamepass
Eat lots of jaeger schnitzel
Visit Cochem and Koblenz

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
I'm over here in snitzel land, too, and I think it's unanimous that you should look into Gamepass. I can't believe I didn't do this 3 years ago.

Sb or Bust

Reaction score
Sling box. If you can get somebody back stateside to connect it in their house. That way you are not limited to only football with game pass. Add a DVR and you are in heaven.