Watching playoff games this weekend will be tough

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm over the loss for now.

I will be watching..

All I know for sure is that I will not be rooting for the Packers. Especially after what I heard about them dissing our Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, a true american ICON. :thumbup:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'm actually going to have a lot more fun watching this week than most weeks.

I'm impartial to all the teams remaining

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I won’t be watching. I’ll probably show up for the SB. I don’t even have anything to root against. Maybe San Fran gets interesting? Might watch that. As crazy as it sounds I was more intrigued by the wild card matchups lol.

Aven8

Reaction score
Watching stress free is amazing. Our games aren’t even enjoyable because of the stress

CWR

Reaction score
Man.....I'm getting ticked off just thinking about it.

As an angry Cowboys fan I've stopped watching the playoffs prematurely for 30 years. If we're out I'm out. It sucks but as much as I love football I don't care once we are eliminated. In fact I'm just bitter. I usually see bits and pieces at the gym or work or whatever but that's it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
doesn't bother me any. Those teams deserve to be in it. We deserve to be where we are at.

slick325

Reaction score
Crazy but, I haven't watched a game since that disgrace on Sunday. Generally, I would watch the games. But, I don't have the desire to watch any of the remaining games. That may change, but...

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man.....I'm getting ticked off just thinking about it.

I haven't watched a game since Sunday and I actually don't even plan to watch another one the rest of the way through the playoffs.

I'll watch the Super Bowl, but I won't make an effort to see any others. If it's not the Cowboys, I really don't care.

Jipper

Reaction score
I really don't care, going to play clue with my family and have fun...I'm tired of giving Jerry my prime time when he puts garbage out there.

Hoping to hear sf got upset and that the lions have a shot at the superbowl

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Crazy but, I haven't watched a game since that disgrace on Sunday. Generally, I would watch the games. But, I don't have the desire to watch any of the remaining games. That may change, but...
Too bad. You missed a good Lions-Rams game. Bills-Chiefs is a rematch of a classic from the recent past and could be a good one again.