Watching playoff games this weekend will be tough

slick325

Reaction score
Too bad. You missed a good Lions-Rams game. Bills-Chiefs is a rematch of a classic from the recent past and could be a good one again.
I'll eventually come around I'm sure. Too much of a fan of the sport not to.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure I can stomach the Texans' fans if they somehow beat the Ravens!! :eek:

jsb357

Reaction score
Jerry is just waiting around till next September.

It's his favorite time of year

Forbes rankings for sports franchises are released.

:starspin:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Man.....I'm getting ticked off just thinking about it.

As others have said, there's always the option of not watching. I'm probably going to watch the Packers/49ers game just because I'm curious to see how the Pack performs against a team that's known to be extremely good. I suspect the Packers are going to struggle against them, but you never know for certain. I haven't decided if I'll watch any of the other games, though I would be happy to see the Lions lose.

Praxit

Reaction score
...Im actually going to watch some of he GB/49er game.

Just to see if GB, was flash N pan. They beat Dallas good.

They should put up a good fight with Purdy.

All n all, hoping for Detroit to take it all the way.

glimmerman

Reaction score
i will watch at the game. Who would we have played if we won, bucs.

glimmerman

Reaction score
As others have said, there's always the option of not watching. I'm probably going to watch the Packers/49ers game just because I'm curious to see how the Pack performs against a team that's known to be extremely good. I suspect the Packers are going to struggle against them, but you never know for certain. I haven't decided if I'll watch any of the other games, though I would be happy to see the Lions lose.
Not sure if it would make me feel better if packers beat niners or not…

ShortRound

Reaction score
Used to live in Michigan, rooting for the Lions rest of the way. Haven’t seen the Cowboys go far for so long I’m used to it. Nothing new.

FoxF

Reaction score
I liked the Browns story with year with Flacco and as kind of a dark horse contender. But after the Cowboys ousting and Browns exit, having trouble getting too excited. Guess SF and the Ravens will be the best Super Bowl matchup at this point.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I won’t watch anything football related until the draft.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
A bunch of people where I live root for KC, but I neither love nor hate that team. If they win it all again, I'll be like, "Meh, that's nice, I guess."

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You would think most Cowboys fans would be use to this by now. When the Cowboys make the playoffs they either go one and done or lose in the divisional round. This has been going on for 28 years. I’m completely numb to it. I’m an NFL fan and still enjoy watching the playoffs. I know that some fans are done watching football once the Cowboys season is over. Some of them stick around this board just to hate on Jerry, the players and coaches.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
You would only be bothered if you thought Dallas had an iota of a shot to do something in the playoffs. Basic observation of any games against above .500 competition should have told you otherwise.