News: Watkins: Some injured Cowboys' could be limited

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something with his knee that limited in in OTAs and minicamp.

Sure there isn't some confusion between Leary and Livings?

I believe Leary (who does have a degenerative knee issue) did participate fully in OTA"s and minicamp where Livings did not.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure there isn't some confusion between Leary and Livings?

I believe Leary (who does have a degenerative knee issue) did participate fully in OTA"s and minicamp where Livings did not.

Absolutely 100% meant Livings. Oops.:D

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Did Leary have a problem?

I didn't hear of that.

I haven't heard of anything new. He has the knee issue that isn't going away so who knows where that puts him on any given day but I haven't heard of anything recently.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I've read elsewhere that we are very healthy going into camp this year. Also that Ware, Ratliff and Leary are ready to go. This is an article by Calvin Watkins, so accuracy isn't a strong point. It's simply Watkins looking at who didn't practice for OTAs and extrapolating to TC without looking into it. There are a few article out there that directly contradict Watkin's assertion that injuries are lingering.

Bingo. Garrett did not say these players aren't ready. He only said they would monitor them and see where they were with conditioning drills. He never talked specific players only Watkins did by just listing the guys who are coming off injuries.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't heard of anything new. He has the knee issue that isn't going away so who knows where that puts him on any given day but I haven't heard of anything recently.

The funny thing with Leary's knee is that without modern medical diagnostic capabilities, there would be zero indication that there is any problem with it. Apparently, he has never had pain or any issue with the knee. His condition is all about what "might" happen in the future.

coult44

Reaction score
Honestly I can' t believe Rat is still recovering. Good God, Some guys return form that surgery in less than 6 weeks. I had shoulder surgery in April, I hope Ware can come back at 100%, I've never had more pain in my life, and the recovery has been ridiculous!!! I don't expect Coale will even make the team. And with Dez, Austin, Williams, Harris, Beasley, it doesn't really matter who number 6 is.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Honestly I can' t believe Rat is still recovering. Good God, Some guys return form that surgery in less than 6 weeks. I had shoulder surgery in April, I hope Ware can come back at 100%, I've never had more pain in my life, and the recovery has been ridiculous!!! I don't expect Coale will even make the team. And with Dez, Austin, Williams, Harris, Beasley, it doesn't really matter who number 6 is.

What team did you play for?

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
lol I love how the preliminary injury report for TC from the presser is leary, livings, and LP. None of which were mentioned in watkins' article. He really isn't very good at this is he.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol I love how the preliminary injury report for TC from the presser is leary, livings, and LP. None of which were mentioned in watkins' article. He really isn't very good at this is he.

I didn't listen to the press conference, but one of the tweets said it was a foot thing with Livings? Don't know if that was a mistake in reporting.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
I didn't listen to the press conference, but one of the tweets said it was a foot thing with Livings? Don't know if that was a mistake in reporting.

I didn't listen either. I just got the updates from the DMN update thing. I know they said leary has a calf injury that occurred within the last week.