Way cool tribute commercial to our troops by Anheuser-Busch...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:

ARGGHHH....have to wait till I get home to see it.

Work and filter software.

We were on the states T1 line, which you would think would be fast but it wasn't as they have too much stuff on it and then we got on a cable ISP at work...it is much faster but still had a filtering software on it, not as rigid as the states was but also odd because I can not access some of the free image hosting sites and some people's home pages/servers.

Is it the one where the troops are walking through the airport and people start clapping?
I remember that in the Superbowl but could not remember who did the commercial.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
ARGGHHH....have to wait till I get home to see it.

Work and filter software.

We were on the states T1 line, which you would think would be fast but it wasn't as they have too much stuff on it and then we got on a cable ISP at work...it is much faster but still had a filtering software on it, not as rigid as the states was but also odd because I can not access some of the free image hosting sites and some people's home pages/servers.

Is it the one where the troops are walking through the airport and people start clapping?

Yep... that's the one... I wasdriving to San Antonio during part of the Superbowl so I missed some of the commercials...

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes, it is.
BrAinPaiNt said:
This fact escaped TB, seeing as this ad run right about 1/2-time and he was prob passed out on the back porch by then, with the start of a "wet spot" just becoming visible on the front of his britches.

:D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Yes, it is.

This fact escaped TB, seeing as this ad run right about 1/2-time and he was prob passed out on the back porch by then, with the start of a "wet spot" just becoming visible on the front of his britches.

:D

Well... that woulda been better... I didn't pull into my hotel in San Antonio til halftime... the passing out occured during the postgame sow...

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Well... that woulda been better... I didn't pull into my hotel in San Antonio til halftime... the passing out occured during the postgame sow...

hehe.....Emptied the minibar, did'ja??