Way to go TO

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Another TO thread..... kind of

Ed Werder is in Tennessee this morning. Who's in Dallas for BSPN? Did the TO cold shoulder put Ed out of a job??

:lmao:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn't it be funny if Werder asked Vince Young to comment about his benching and Young replied, "Next question"?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasEast;2435853 said:
Wouldn't it be funny if Werder asked Vince Young to comment about his benching and Young replied, "Next question"?

Funny AND.... the way to go....

The Yankees and other baseball players backed up Pete Rose when Jim Grey went after Pete Rose a few years during an All star game. Rose was there for something else and Grey pressured Rose, "why dont you just admit to me, now, on TV so everyone can know, did you bet on baseball"???

So... the Yankees and other baseball players refused to talk to Grey until he apologized and pretty much promised not to go after Rose again.

Guess what... IT WORKED!!!

So I like your idea.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2435915 said:
The guy I want out of a job is Keyshawn. I just want one clean shot at his face.

LOL you're not the only one. The past 2 years I have boycotted ESPN programming with the only exceptions being MNF and NFL Countdown. Hearing MeShawn blatantly give bias opinions about the Cowboys on NFLC I have chosen to also boycott that show. So the only air-time ESPN gets from me is MNF.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
YoMick;2436001 said:
Funny AND.... the way to go....

The Yankees and other baseball players backed up Pete Rose when Jim Grey went after Pete Rose a few years during an All star game. Rose was there for something else and Grey pressured Rose, "why dont you just admit to me, now, on TV so everyone can know, did you bet on baseball"???

So... the Yankees and other baseball players refused to talk to Grey until he apologized and pretty much promised not to go after Rose again.

Guess what... IT WORKED!!!

So I like your idea.

Yep, I would love to see tabloid reporters like Werder just get totally shut out by the NFL players. He would get the hint pretty quick.

bigE79

Reaction score
Although T.o Pissed Me Of A Little:bang2: ,he Is A Cowboy And As Long As He Is A Cowboy I Will Pull For The Guy....go Cowboys:star: