Way-too-early 2018 NFL Mock Draft

rwalters31

Reaction score

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
This was posted this morning on MSN

Yardbarker
Seth Trachtman 11/6/2017
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/way-too-early-2018-nfl-mock-draft/ss-AAuw6wA?li=BBnb7Kz

17. Dallas Cowboys: M.J. Stewart, CB, North Carolina

The Cowboys have tried to get by with a young secondary, and their strong pass rush has certainly helped in that effort. They could still use some help, and Stewart has the ability despite failing to get an interception last season or this year. He can also return punts.

No thanks! We already have a playmaker in Byron Jones who doesn’t make any plays.

This guy hasn’t had an interception in two years? No way.

Silverstar

Reaction score
This was posted this morning on MSN

Yardbarker
Seth Trachtman 11/6/2017
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/way-too-early-2018-nfl-mock-draft/ss-AAuw6wA?li=BBnb7Kz

17. Dallas Cowboys: M.J. Stewart, CB, North Carolina

The Cowboys have tried to get by with a young secondary, and their strong pass rush has certainly helped in that effort. They could still use some help, and Stewart has the ability despite failing to get an interception last season or this year. He can also return punts.

LT should be the first pick.

Is it sexy? No, but neither is your QB getting sacked 8 times in one game.

The previous 8 games the OL gave up just 10 sacks. If there was ever a game to point to, in terms of draft priority the Atlanta game was it IMO.

Or we can just keep Tyron from practicing and keep praying for his health to improve etc. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bigdog

Reaction score
I would pass on him but I would take B. Chubb, Georgia Lb, Ward, or Fl St. Cb who were drafted afterwards.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd break my TV and kick both Rottweilers if we took M.J. Stewart at 17, especially over Bradley Chubb.

Hardline

Reaction score
I stopped reading the link when it prompted me to click for the next slide.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Whoever is BPA on defense... hopefully Saftey or LB

Oh and no more workout warriors!!! Give me a kid who has tape of making plays not a clip of his broadjump