Way-too-early RB ranking for the 2025 draft

rambo2

Reaction score
To me they blew it by not taking Lloyd and letting the Packers have him.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I'd go
1. Gordon lll
2. Jeanty
3. Henderson
4. Martinez
5. Judkins
6. Ott
7. Hampton
8. Neal
9. Singleton
10.Etienne

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
A few years ago I would have penned Jeanty in as our 2025 starting RB. (Boise State) He is a good one

J12B

Reaction score
I know. He makes good money at Ohio State and wanted to go back.
Exactly. He decided to take college money at Ohio State because he knows he won't be making money in the NFL because he'll be JAG.

If he had talent, he'd want to get in the league as early as possible to get to a 2nd contract.

rambo2

Reaction score
Exactly. He decided to take college money at Ohio State because he knows he won't be making money in the NFL because he'll be JAG.

If he had talent, he'd want to get in the league as early as possible to get to a 2nd contract.
He is very good.

rambo2

Reaction score
After further review. There are several good ones at this point.
I like Ollie Gordon and I'm really liking Nick Singleton from Penn State.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its shocking how far Rocket Sanders has fallen. He was being talked about as a 1st rounder in this past draft this time last now. Now no one is thinking about him

Plankton

Reaction score
I am a big Damien Martinez fan. Little worried about him off the field, but on the field, he's a grinder. Will be interesting to see how he does at Miami.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s insane that Texas Tech’s Tahj Brooks is not on a top10 RB list for the 2025 draft. In 2024 he had over 1,500 yards rushing, finishing 4th in the nation in yards rushing, and according to PFF, had the most missed tackles in CFB last year. In fact, Brooks led the nation with 96 forced missed tackles on the ground.

Brooks is not fast. But he’s quick and powerful, able to change directions, run over people or simply avoid being tackled. He is 5-10 230 and has an uncanny ability to get yardage even when defenses know he’s coming.

Tahj Brooks will probably be a 3rd-5th round type back next year. He probably won’t be an instant star but as a two person committee he will make an excellent rb option for teams.

Highlight Link: