We’re Drafting a WR in the Top 100

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Where you got J. Jefferson?

I think he is a safe big bodied slot who can play inside and outside, but honestly IDK if he has the upside of Pittman JR. I'd be much happier with Pittman in the second, and wouldn't be surprised if they flip flop in evaluators eyes.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I think he is a safe big bodied slot who can play inside and outside, but honestly IDK if he has the upside of Pittman JR. I'd be much happier with Pittman in the second, and wouldn't be surprised if they flip flop in evaluators eyes.

I'd put Jefferson up there with Raegor. I think he'll go early 2nd.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
So you want to sit Gallup or Jarwin possibly for the new WR. I’m for it if the guy can play, seems like they would have to be pretty talented maybe a 3 down player either an electric playmaker or close enough with some size to block.

I'm thinking a shifty slot wr isn’t going to push the team over the top until they can stop the run and control the ball. I also don’t want a situational player like a 3rd wr gadget player. I want a 3 down player it doesn’t matter so much the position but someone durable who contributes.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
So you want to sit Gallup or Jarwin possibly for the new WR. I’m for it if the guy can play, seems like they would have to be pretty talented maybe a 3 down player either an electric playmaker or close enough with some size to block.

I'm thinking a shifty slot wr isn’t going to push the team over the top until they can stop the run and control the ball. I also don’t want a situational player like a 3rd wr gadget player. I want a 3 down player it doesn’t matter so much the position but someone durable who contributes.

The WRs they’ve been talking to are 3-down players.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score

McCarthy lives in 11 personnel. That's pretty much what he calls all game, so they're not sitting at the expense of a rookie WR.

It'll be Coop, Gallup, Rookie WR (hopefully), Jarwin and Zeke on the field for the majority of snaps.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
McCarthy lives in 11 personnel. That's pretty much what he calls all game, so they're not sitting at the expense of a rookie WR.

It'll be Coop, Gallup, Rookie WR (hopefully), Jarwin and Zeke on the field for the majority of snaps.

Whatever he runs if the player isn’t better then Gallup or Jarwin, don’t bother. That doesn’t sound good at all Gallup, Jarwin, and a rookie wr?

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Whatever he runs if the player isn’t better then Gallup or Jarwin, don’t bother. That doesn’t sound good at all Gallup, Jarwin, and a rookie wr?
Did Cooper and Zeke die? Not understanding your logic.